Who else loves Zara?

mularice

IG: @mularicee
Sep 13, 2011
London
Patiently waiting for this long cardigan coat to come back into stock! Reminds me of the Max Mara ones without the price tag.
I also missed out on a similar one last year from Mango. I’m just concerned it may be a bit too long for my height (5”3 ish) B85D9AF9-4003-4004-A8CA-7FC8ABCF0AE7.png 47DCBEF9-B1B3-4CDE-8619-4117BE82FFA4.png

May 3, 2014
Hi,

do you by any chance know the code for this item? I tried to find it on zara but couldn’t find it.

Patiently waiting for this long cardigan coat to come back into stock! Reminds me of the Max Mara ones without the price tag.
I also missed out on a similar one last year from Mango. I’m just concerned it may be a bit too long for my height (5”3 ish) View attachment 4861785 View attachment 4861786

Jujuma

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
it’s definitely not uncommon for there to be delays during their sale. Ive experiences shipping delays, but they usually expedite the shipping once they get it out the door.

I picked up a few beautiful things during the sale, including that gorgeous summer coat I was hemming and hawing At $300 for $70.

View attachment 4795834

it’s a bit snug but trying to keep calm and keto on (after regaining a few pounds in early July).

Also bought:

View attachment 4795830

View attachment 4795832
View attachment 4795831

still debating:

View attachment 4795836

(it’s gorgeous but I’m short and it’s snug)

returned:

View attachment 4795833

(Love it but quality)

View attachment 4795835

(super overwhelming for petites. Even the XS drowned me and I’m a US 8!)
Love your purchases!!!! I am new to Zara, love so much but their sizing is driving me nuts!!!! I am US 6 (8 on bottom sometimes) and S. It never fails that if I order a S I need a M and visa versa. How do you pick what size to order??? I feel for the most part things run small and are for taller people, i am short too. Right now I am waiting for the new navy vest/coat to come in. I ordered M because I know I will layer under it. My fingers are crossed. So frustrating!!!

Reactions: Antonia

mularice

Sep 13, 2011
London
Hi,

do you by any chance know the code for this item? I tried to find it on zara but couldn’t find it.
Hi! Yes, I’ve screenshot it below!
I put it in my “saved” list as it’s out of stock online and store locator for UK says none in stock in stores in London. So I’ll keep an eye on it.
Managed to order an M but I have a suspicion I’ll need an S because it’s quite oversized (last season M was too big and looked weird on me).

E84222BF-18D0-44E9-9617-1877B1464788.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cutie_angel8823

mularice

Sep 13, 2011
London
This looks so cozy!!! I hope you get it!!
Thanks! I managed to order an M but I think I’ll ultimately need an S as it’s quite oversized. I ordered a similar one from Mango in an S and that seems good.
Let’s see what happens when it arrives and hope that more stock comes in soon!

Edit: it arrived tonight! (Very late delivery at 9.30pm) - I love it! But I do think size S would be better. I’m not usually an S at all - more like an M-L depending on fabric/cut and I’m only 5”3. But it’s a generous oversized/lounge fit so I think most people can size down. Will be keeping an eye out for an S before I exchange/return.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antonia

mularice

Sep 13, 2011
London
Managed to exchange my M for an S in this long knitted cardigan coat. Searched all around London for the S as it hasn’t come back in stock online in weeks and weeks.
Comes up generous as I’m usually at least an M or L in Zara. I’m sort of short (5”3 at most) and stumpy lol
I love it though - I think you can wear it casually or a bit more formally with different outfits. 7538837F-65FD-4945-84AE-8A259B750DF5.jpeg

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
Managed to exchange my M for an S in this long knitted cardigan coat. Searched all around London for the S as it hasn’t come back in stock online in weeks and weeks.
Comes up generous as I’m usually at least an M or L in Zara. I’m sort of short (5”3 at most) and stumpy lol
I love it though - I think you can wear it casually or a bit more formally with different outfits. View attachment 4881329
You don't look short and stumpy at all! I love how the cardigan and H elevate an outfit of sneakers, leggings and a hoodie.

Reactions: mularice

mularice

Sep 13, 2011
London
You don't look short and stumpy at all! I love how the cardigan and H elevate an outfit of sneakers, leggings and a hoodie.
Thank you! I’m deceptive, I’m sort of round (side profile I look wide but front on I don’t look big). I think it’s all about angles :smile:
Zara cutting just doesn’t always suit, it’s generally cut for tall lithe figures. I was worried this long coatigan would be too long and too slouchy but the small worked out fine!

May 3, 2014
It looks really great on you.

too bad its no longer available in size small.

I love it though - I think you can wear it casually or a bit more formally with different outfits. View attachment 4881329