Which balenciaga bag are you wearing today? (2)

Iamminda

May 18, 2014
Republic of OneRepublic
Sorry for all the posts of my new pink metallic box bag, but I actually have carried her everyday this week and last. It’s been the inspiration behind my outfits when getting dressed everyday too, lol. Which colour of Bal should I buy next? I’m thinking blue or teal!

View attachment 4883684
:heart: seeing all your Bal beauties :smile:. I vote teal.......and then blue :smile:. So maybe 05 turquoise (:lol:) or 2012 lagon first. And then maybe 2010 Outremer or 2015 Bleu Lazuli. Have fun deciding and shopping :smile:.

Sep 1, 2019
Teal! I’ve been fascinated with the tempete and canard bags I’ve seen lately.
Sorry for all the posts of my new pink metallic box bag, but I actually have carried her everyday this week and last. It’s been the inspiration behind my outfits when getting dressed everyday too, lol. Which colour of Bal should I buy next? I’m thinking blue or teal!

View attachment 4883684

kerryisntreal

May 16, 2013
New York

View attachment 4883684
I vote for a “weird” one! Like maybe a toile or multicolor/pattern!

Or, decidedly less weird, a nice saturated deep blue/purple or warm brown suede for the colder months... ❄⛄

May 6, 2020
Ontario, Canada
:heart: seeing all your Bal beauties :smile:. I vote teal.......and then blue :smile:. So maybe 05 turquoise (:lol:) or 2012 lagon first. And then maybe 2010 Outremer or 2015 Bleu Lazuli. Have fun deciding and shopping :smile:.
LOL :lol: how fun is balenciaga shopping?! You never know what could pop up on the market. I am going to have to look into all these colours you mentioned:biggrin: - I know you know my taste well!! Thank you so much for the suggestions. Always appreciated! Looks like I’m going to go for a nice teal coloured bag, and if I just could find an 05 turquoise, I’d be all over it!

Reactions: Iamminda