When are you likely to travel?

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World citizen
If I don’t get to travel soon I’m going to go into a depression.
This is exactly what my DS keeps saying. It was one of the more difficult luxuries to give up during this time. I keep dreaming of the time when it will be safe to go exploring again!
Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my identity... I exchanged planning my trips for organizing supermarket deliveries.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

SakuraSakura

Aug 24, 2015
Canada.
It’s going to be a while for international travel. I was considering living in Japan in a few years but those plans may be pushed further into the future. The pandemic has forever shaped the landscape of travel.

• Wow
Reactions: 880

McLoverly

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
SO and I have been camping and we did a staycation at a local hotel. We were nervous about exposure each time . We've been very cautious. I booked a trip for December, but it's fully refundable and I think it's likely that we won't go. I'm hoping that we feel comfortable traveling next year.

Luv2Scoop

Jun 25, 2017
I'd like to take a short flight to Canada before the end of September now that I have an N-100 mask. But it may not be worth it.

Luv2Scoop

Jun 25, 2017
Hi,
Please pardon me for my ignorance but what is a N100 mask? I presume it is different from a N95 or KN95 mask? Thanks.
Hi an N100 filters 99.97% air particulates and has a little air respirator on it! I put in a link to the CDC site that explains the masks.