WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

bosslady

O.G.
May 19, 2008
I pulled the trigger on this beauty from men’s collection, and oh my!!! I had no idea that this is gonna be so cute!! I’m in love!!!❤ Soooo much better than women saddle! Now I need matching sneakers
I love this!!! So chic!! I just got the mens belt pouch today and am obsessed. Couldn’t find a simple no fuss everyday belt bag and it came up in the mens line!! Don’t know why I never looked there before!

Dinky22

Jan 6, 2019
I purchased mine last February 2021 in Brussels and I did not get the swan dust bag either. Congrats on your bag!
I purchased an ABCDior in June/July 2021 and got the same excuse as to why I was not provided a swan dustbag. I ended up returning that bag, and recently purchased a mini lady dior and it came with the two dust bags (swan and extra Dior dustbag).

rebeday

Sep 26, 2021
I wanted to share with everyone my first Lady Dior purchased on my honeymoon last week!

She's a gorgeous ABCDior in Latte Cannage Lambskin with Champagne Gold hardware. I originally went in to purchase the Blue Gradient or Fard because the boutique did not have any Lattes in. I was just about to make my purchase when the SA said she would check in the back one last time and bam!–a single one was delivered just that morning. I purchased the Fortune Mitzah Scarf to go with! So incredibly happy!!

IMG_1873.jpeg

fibbi

Apr 29, 2015
Canada
I wanted to share with everyone my first Lady Dior purchased on my honeymoon last week!

She's a gorgeous ABCDior in Latte Cannage Lambskin with Champagne Gold hardware. I originally went in to purchase the Blue Gradient or Fard because the boutique did not have any Lattes in. I was just about to make my purchase when the SA said she would check in the back one last time and bam!–a single one was delivered just that morning. I purchased the Fortune Mitzah Scarf to go with! So incredibly happy!!

View attachment 5219702
Gorgous! Make the honeymoon trip even more memoriable! :smile:

Reactions: charlottawill