what procedures do you intend to get and where? I’ll start with mine~

ps4479

Jul 15, 2021
Hi, so i want to slim my nose and face. I am currently looking at ATOP.

initially I wanted to get facial contouring and rhinoplasty, but I feel it’s a bit too much for me, though I’d really like to. I’m just afraid of the side effects especially after paying so much money…. Do you guys know any way to increase the nose radix without silicone or injections lol

the current procedures I’m looking at for my face is a lot less invasive such as jaw Botox, buccal fat removal and just fixing my tip and alar. I’m also looking to get my boobs done now. I really want big boobs but as said I don’t want implants so fat graft is my option, however fat grafting can probably only give me a size bigger. I wish I could go much bigger, I’m looking to increase 2-3 cup sizes lol. You really can’t win and get both :sad:

im still looking, still researching. Most likely gonna get it all done next year in hopes the 14 day quarantine lifts. I don’t wanna pay extra thousand plus just to be cooped up in some room with bad food.

oh and I’ll probably get lip filler too :biggrin: what about you guys? I’m seriously curious if anyone has the same dilemma as me, and I’m very open in hearing if there’s any surgery I never heard of or clinics I could check out myself. I’m not limiting myself to Korea, it’s just the easiest to research on. I’m fine with Thailand, vietnam, China, and maybe Malaysia. Or Singapore too, but it’s pretty expensive in Singapore :x

sweetvayne

Sep 8, 2021
Oh I plan on going to ATOP next year as well I wanted full face fat graft because I have a flat face and no cheek definition and temporal lift so I can have that Kendall Jenner Bella hadid sort of snatched eye look. I have a job that’s paying really well and I wanted to get everything done next year. the only thing is Im honestly scared to go alone haha. if you’re in needs of a buddy to go with I’m totally down.

hvyln

Aug 5, 2021
I'm getting double eyelid, rhino, and lips. I have my eyes on Uvom, Iron, Marble, Hyundai, and 2 different doctors that have opened their own clinics. Need in-person consultation to narrow down the one I want. I'm going for the dolly, but not too dramatic style.

While I'm in Korea, I might as well get some moles removed since they're extremely cheap from what I've researched.

ps4479

Jul 15, 2021
Oh I plan on going to ATOP next year as well I wanted full face fat graft because I have a flat face and no cheek definition and temporal lift so I can have that Kendall Jenner Bella hadid sort of snatched eye look. I have a job that’s paying really well and I wanted to get everything done next year. the only thing is Im honestly scared to go alone haha. if you’re in needs of a buddy to go with I’m totally down.
I don’t mind but ATOP isn’t even responding to me even after prompts :crybaby: I’m not sure why

ps4479

Jul 15, 2021
I'm getting double eyelid, rhino, and lips. I have my eyes on Uvom, Iron, Marble, Hyundai, and 2 different doctors that have opened their own clinics. Need in-person consultation to narrow down the one I want. I'm going for the dolly, but not too dramatic style.

While I'm in Korea, I might as well get some moles removed since they're extremely cheap from what I've researched.
Lips as in filler? :0

LostClock

Jan 23, 2021
Because of the pandemic my plans are on hold for a bit, but I'm getting septorhinoplasty ASAP. I've gone back on forth on it for years and esp because of not being able to get it now I decided to go for it. I live in Japan but because I'm white I want to go to a doctor that has more experience with my issues, so I'm planning on going back to my home country and staying with my family while I recover. Really hoping I can get it mid next year... I'm worried if I go back that I might have troubles re-entering Japan. Also, right now with the 2-week quarantine I'd have to wait 2-weeks, get the surgery, then probably wait another 2 weeks before coming back. I could probably work from home but I'd at least want to wait until cases go down. Still researching doctors.

I'm also considering breast fat transfer but honestly all the good surgeons for this are in the US (makes sense since it was pioneered there and is more common for breast cancer survivors). There are some in Japan that do it but it's very expensive and the results aren't fantastic, the doctors don't seem to have much experience in it... Korea isn't much better. I'd definitely get it with BRAVA.

Also not sure but maybe brow bone shaving, in particular the orbital rim. But not as much for doctors over here that do it.

Honestly for all my surgeries it would be better if I lived in the West lol. We'll see~

Reactions: princess.doll

rniki

Aug 16, 2021
I'm currently looking around to have my nose and eyes done, I have a slight aquiline nose soo I'm just looking to get the tip raised. But many surgeons are trying to have more done on my nose and ngl it makes me feel insecure lmao

LostClock

Jan 23, 2021
I'm currently looking around to have my nose and eyes done, I have a slight aquiline nose soo I'm just looking to get the tip raised. But many surgeons are trying to have more done on my nose and ngl it makes me feel insecure lmao
Aw, don't feel pressured to do more than you want! But hopefully they're just making suggestions to keep your nose balanced if the tip is raised

terracottadreams

Jun 20, 2021
Rhinoplasty (short nose + alar reduction + bridge augmentation), dual canthoplasty, and DES. Potential clinics include Marble (eyes), Cocoline (nose), and Wannabe.

I'm a bit worried about my canthoplasty + alar reduction + bridge augmentation combination though. Apparently surgeons try to make it so that the width of your nose stops at the corners of your eyes. But then, should I do the canthoplasty or alar reduction first? Not to mention, making the nose bridge higher will make my eyes look closer together. If anyone has any advice pls share :sad:

HoneyCheerios

Sep 9, 2021
I am currently looking into double jaw surgery, facial contouring, fat graft, and also double eyelid surgery. But I'm contemplating if I should go to a maxillofacial clinic or plastic surgery clinic. :confused1: I know a lot of people say double jaw/fc should be done at a maxillofacial clinic but since I also want to do everything in one procedure, I would have to go to a plastic surgery clinic. This is a really tough decision for me... I just want everything to go smoothly in one procedure.

becail

May 31, 2020
I am currently looking into double jaw surgery, facial contouring, fat graft, and also double eyelid surgery. But I'm contemplating if I should go to a maxillofacial clinic or plastic surgery clinic. :confused1: I know a lot of people say double jaw/fc should be done at a maxillofacial clinic but since I also want to do everything in one procedure, I would have to go to a plastic surgery clinic. This is a really tough decision for me... I just want everything to go smoothly in one procedure.
Fat graft with DJS is not recommended for sure. For one, after FG, you need to maintain nutrition to keep the transferred fat alive or it will die out. But most people lose weight after DJS/FC.

You can do DES before DJS/FC though, like a day before, or in the morning and have DJS/FC in the afternoon. Swelling from DJS is brutal and some people got swollen eyes from DJS so DES after DJS is not recommended.

DOLLH0USE

Jun 13, 2017
I’m looking to get DES revision and second rhinoplasty revision. Currently stuck deciding between JT Clinic, DA Clinic, and Braun Clinic. Might have to see them face-to-face to decide if they are right for me. I’m super anxious to touch my nose again.

HoneyCheerios

Sep 9, 2021
Fat graft with DJS is not recommended for sure. For one, after FG, you need to maintain nutrition to keep the transferred fat alive or it will die out. But most people lose weight after DJS/FC.

You can do DES before DJS/FC though, like a day before, or in the morning and have DJS/FC in the afternoon. Swelling from DJS is brutal and some people got swollen eyes from DJS so DES after DJS is not recommended.
Wow thank you very much for the information! I guess I will give up on the fat graph if I ever do djs. :sad:

J Cn

Mar 21, 2013
I’m looking to get DES revision and second rhinoplasty revision. Currently stuck deciding between JT Clinic, DA Clinic, and Braun Clinic. Might have to see them face-to-face to decide if they are right for me. I’m super anxious to touch my nose again.
Which doctors are you considering at Braun?