Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

Jul 9, 2018
Can you guys share how you store your bags? I installed a shelf for the bags that don’t fit in my closet but The shelf isn’t big enough... I was thinking of using my coach gift boxes and just stacking them one on top of the other into a tower! I have no room for more furniture or else Id get a chest or something. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
I store them in my uninstalled bathroom vanity in my living room.

Obviously that's temporary.

I hope.

Lake Effect

Feb 25, 2017
The Garden State
Cinque terre?

My daughter just went there this year. She was supposed to travel to China in February, booked her trip more than a year in advance, then COVID happened. She couldn’t get her money back, but the tour operator said it will pick another destination... and off to Milan they went. Talk about timing.
Yes, that’s it! Was she in Milan for COVID?? Or just before in February?

May 14, 2020
I have a deep bookshelf and some hooks on the wall. I store other things, not bags, in bins under beds. Maybe that would work for bags.
Im currently googling “thin bookshelves” to see if I can find one small enough to fit in the only corner of my room thats free so thanks for that idea. I unfortunately am already utilizing every nook of space under my bed for storage so theres no more room under there lol

eta: just found this one on Ikea that might work, thank you for the book shelf idea!!

2206AF83-C550-453E-AFB2-2639D716E830.png

LunaSilver

Jan 28, 2018
It is not burgundy unfortunately. It's definitely the flat brown mahogany without the burgundy undertones. When I first unboxed it, I thought it was black and the smell of the oil or whatever the seller used to condition the leather was overpowering! It is, however, in beautiful condition with deliciously soft leather. The piping is pristine and the interior is very clean. I did expect a brighter mahogany as was shown in the listing and the smell was a complete surprise. I took another photo without the camera flash and in bright light. I'm not sure how I feel about it but if I can get rid of the stink it's definitely a keeper. I really do love this style.

View attachment 4773232
The Maghony color is very nice too, amazing condition. I think the smell will air out eventually. Did you ask the seller about the cause of smell?

LunaSilver

Jan 28, 2018
Can you guys share how you store your bags? I installed a shelf for the bags that don’t fit in my closet but The shelf isn’t big enough... I was thinking of using my coach gift boxes and just stacking them one on top of the other into a tower! I have no room for more furniture or else Id get a chest or something. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Some of mine are stored in 2 glass door cabinets( some bags are inside cardboard boxes stacked at bottom, display the ones just for eye candy at top shelves ). The ones get used recently are hanging on a coat tree, the ones for rotation are stored in 2 purse hanging organizers ( 8 for each organizer), then the ones hardly used are inside cardboard boxes and stacked on the top shelves in the closet. I really need to decide which to keep, which to let go.

IMG_20200629_222951.gif

IMG_20200629_223120.gif

IMG_20200629_222651.gif

Screenshot_20200629_222755_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.gif