The popcorn is hot! Cheesy Hallmark movies anyone?! 'Tis the season!

Yoshi1296

Dec 29, 2012
I've been so busy with school and had no chance to watch any movies this past weekend. But I'm hoping I can this saturday. Busy thanksgiving here but also excited! I'll be making apple pie out of scratch!

Hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!!

Reactions: BagLadyT and Abba13

Abba13

Oct 29, 2013
I finished My Family Christmas Tree and A Royal Christmas. I liked them both! Now I have a trillion others to choose from on the DVR.

I’m almost done w my Christmas shopping. The mall over here is getting crazy already!

Random question, are you guys a fan of the WOC? I’ve owned my Chanel WOC in black caviar and gold hardware for a few years now. Can’t say I use it a lot and am on the fence of letting it go. I’d like to step into the new year clean of all things that no longer serve me but purses are hard to let go of! (I know there is probably a whole thread about this but I’d like your opinion please.)
If you're on the fence, you aren't ready to let go.

BagLadyT

Life is short, buy the lambskin!
Apr 2, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving purse friends! Wising you love and full bellies to you and yours!

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
Speaking of beautiful bags … have you watched Christmas in Harlem? I think that’s the tittle. Anyway, I didn’t get a good spark between the two leads but it was so NICE to see high end bags for once. The lead wore a beautiful Goyard and even Chanel! :heart:

Reactions: BagLadyT

Yoshi1296

Dec 29, 2012
Speaking of beautiful bags … have you watched Christmas in Harlem? I think that’s the tittle. Anyway, I didn’t get a good spark between the two leads but it was so NICE to see high end bags for once. The lead wore a beautiful Goyard and even Chanel! :heart:
YES!!!! I loved the colorful outfits and bags!! I have that exact blue goyard on my wishlist!!

And I think christmas in harlem was one of my favorite new releases from hallmark this year. Super cute, and I love the diverse cast compared to the usual hallmark casts.

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
YES!!!! I loved the colorful outfits and bags!! I have that exact blue goyard on my wishlist!!

And I think christmas in harlem was one of my favorite new releases from hallmark this year. Super cute, and I love the diverse cast compared to the usual hallmark casts.
I love the Blue color! I have a red one. :heart:
I agree. I loved the story line, set in NYC and a black cast! Finally. However, while I liked the two leads I don’t think they had a lot of chemistry together. But that’s just, me.

Reactions: Yoshi1296

Yoshi1296

Dec 29, 2012
I love the Blue color! I have a red one. :heart:
I agree. I loved the story line, set in NYC and a black cast! Finally. However, while I liked the two leads I don’t think they had a lot of chemistry together. But that’s just, me.
Lucky! Red is pretty!

I agree about the chemistry! I thought it could be caused by their acting

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
The nine kittens of Christmas is super cute! I liked the original one too. It’s realistic in the way that the lead is flawed. He was flawed in the first one two and didn’t change in two hours. Their chemistry is great too.

Yoshi1296

Dec 29, 2012
The nine kittens of Christmas is super cute! I liked the original one too. It’s realistic in the way that the lead is flawed. He was flawed in the first one two and didn’t change in two hours. Their chemistry is great too.
hmm I don't think I saw that one. Is that the one with a firefighter?

I watched the lacy chabert one today with the irish prince, it was a new premiere. I liked it, not wowed but it was cute!!

Reactions: meluvs2shop

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
hmm I don't think I saw that one. Is that the one with a firefighter?

I watched the lacy chabert one today with the irish prince, it was a new premiere. I liked it, not wowed but it was cute!!
Yes, the lead is a firefighter. The sequel is actually better than the original, but the first one is good too. Watch that one first. It came out a few years ago.

I recorded the new one with Lacey. I’ve watched 3 Hallmarks today. Lol

Yoshi1296

Dec 29, 2012
Yes, the lead is a firefighter. The sequel is actually better than the original, but the first one is good too. Watch that one first. It came out a few years ago.

I recorded the new one with Lacey. I’ve watched 3 Hallmarks today. Lol
ahh yes I will for sure watch! Thanks!

haha I'm on my third one right now!!