*** The NEW CL LOVERS' GENERAL CHAT THREAD***

Porsha

Sep 20, 2014
Is there any other tall gals who wear loubs? I want to get more pairs but im trying to get myself more comfortable about wearing heels that are higher than 4 inches. Im 5’10 so already with the 100mm heels I become around 6’2. Id love some so kates but id be even taller lol anyone else in this situation?
If you walk with confidence you'll be fine. I’m 5'9 and my favourite boots are my daff booties with a 6 inch heel. And they make me feel super-confident. A very high heel looks better when you are tall as it is more in proportion with your body size.

iamluthien

Feb 28, 2020
Thanks! I have a pair of So Kates in the 100mm. They're comfortable, btw have any tips for making pumps not slip off?
A heel grip should work, I've heard that the dr scholl ones are great!
Otherwise you can try with an insole that will narrow the shoe while making your shoes confier!

Btw I knew that so kates were really painful and uncomfortable

pbjilly

Philly
May 5, 2014
Hi! Just saw a gorgeous pair of Bianca 140s online and in good condition. Thinking about pulling the trigger. I know that everyone is rocking the pointed toe nowadays but do you think it’d look weird wearing the biancas out and about right now? Does anyone still wear their Biancas?

HelenOfTroy45

Jun 20, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Hi! Just saw a gorgeous pair of Bianca 140s online and in good condition. Thinking about pulling the trigger. I know that everyone is rocking the pointed toe nowadays but do you think it’d look weird wearing the biancas out and about right now? Does anyone still wear their Biancas?
If you love them, I would say get them. I love mine and I get tons of compliments whenever I rock them whenever!