The LOEWE thread: Share your love here!

reyrey

O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
Australia
5BB5592B-A7D4-4A5D-A342-F5D14DE611CB.jpeg B607E8BF-FA6C-499F-A883-F4610EB94EB5.jpeg
I got lucky and received the presales email - so managed to order this yellow mini puzzle and it arrived today. I noticed in photos from Instagram that these bags tend to have a slightly wrinkled front panel. I wonder if it may be due to the mini totoro that’s on there though? It’s clear he is made up of individual pieces of leather as the textures of the colors are all different. I’ve tried to do a close up photo to show what I mean.
At any rate - I love the bag. It’s my first mini puzzle and I’m also very relieved it fits my massive iPhone 12 Pro Max :smile:

yz215

Jul 17, 2013
Shanghai/Australia
View attachment 4955856 View attachment 4955857
I got lucky and received the presales email - so managed to order this yellow mini puzzle and it arrived today. I noticed in photos from Instagram that these bags tend to have a slightly wrinkled front panel. I wonder if it may be due to the mini totoro that’s on there though? It’s clear he is made up of individual pieces of leather as the textures of the colors are all different. I’ve tried to do a close up photo to show what I mean.
At any rate - I love the bag. It’s my first mini puzzle and I’m also very relieved it fits my massive iPhone 12 Pro Max :smile:
Congrats!! I have the same bag with similar wrinkles on the left side near blue Totoro. I also think it’s due to the Totoro’s leather cutout. It doesn’t really bother me though, as when worn you can’t really notice it :smile:

Nov 11, 2013
Is anybody still waiting for their order? I made an order during the presale and thought it would get fulfilled by my local store but turns out not to be the case. Is it normal for delivery to take such a long time? This is my first order on the Loewe site.

MrChris

Feb 20, 2019
SIN-YYZ-SYD
Is anybody still waiting for their order? I made an order during the presale and thought it would get fulfilled by my local store but turns out not to be the case. Is it normal for delivery to take such a long time? This is my first order on the Loewe site.
I'm also waiting for my order - status still says 'Being Processed'. It's my first online order from Loewe too, so I'm assuming the snowstorm in Madrid has really badly impacted operations, given the airport was shut down earlier in the week etc.

DAMER

Jul 1, 2020
Hi! I'm interested in purchasing the Loewe Gate bag (small size). I was wondering if anyone who owns this bag could give me feedback on the soft calf vs. grained calf leather? I love both leathers and am having trouble deciding. Any feedback on the leather or the bag itself would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much and hope everyone is doing well :smile:
Hi, I am not sure if you are still looking into Loewe Gate bag, but I am happy to share my experience. I have had my blue steel small gate (grained leather) for over a year now and it’s one of my favorite “everyday-not sure what I want” bags. The leather is phenomenal - no issues, no complains. I loved it so much so I that have recently bought another small Gate bag. I was debating between the original tan color in a soft calf and the light caramel one in a grained calf leather. I ended up going with a light caramel one in a grained calf leather as I personally find this color more versatile (vs tan) and because I have not had any issues (scuffs or damage) to my grained leather one despite it’s frequent usage .
Hope this helps :smile:

20210113_231759.gif

Last edited:

eunaddict

Attempting to be a #functionaladult
O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
Purseland <3
Does anyone know how to link my purchase to my Loewe account? I checked out as a guest while purchasing the totoro cardholder to save time, was worried about signing in and the cardholders going OOS in the meantime.

Feb 15, 2009
London
I'm also waiting for my order - status still says 'Being Processed'. It's my first online order from Loewe too, so I'm assuming the snowstorm in Madrid has really badly impacted operations, given the airport was shut down earlier in the week etc.
Yeah think the weather is really causing issues. My first tracking number has shipment cancelled when they tried to ship via UPS last Tuesday. I received the new tracking today, via DHL. Hopefully this one makes it out, and yours will be shipped soon too!

Ally1707

Sep 18, 2014
Krefeld, Germany
My UPS tracking says my package is "in transit" but expected delivery was yesterday and the status has not updated since. UPS tracking is usually so accurate so this is surprising.

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
at the bottom of a cup of Jasmine Pearl
View attachment 4955856 View attachment 4955857
So so cute. Love the color

lovecococola

Jun 24, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Hi all, wondering if anyone has taken their Loewe bag to a boutique for service and what your experience was like? I would like to get my leather bag conditioned/repaired and I’m not sure if that’s even an option. After having the small puzzle in black smooth leather for over a year, I decided it was time to condition the leather and help buff out some scuffs on the top of the bag (this was from my leather jacket’s sleeve zipper which kept rubbing on it). Unfortunately the leather conditioner that I’ve used successfully on other bags, turned out horrendous on my Loewe puzzle. It’s almost as if the conditioner faded the black leather, and it now looks patchy and dull. Totally my fault :sad:

Attachments