~*~ the CHANEL BOY thread! ~*~

jojoba25

Jul 25, 2020
hello i'm not officially in the club yet but coming soon (hopefully):angel:, tried this black cav RHW small boy in store today but still debating whether i should get it since the price is quiet high for such a small bag... thoughts? :biggrin:

Untitled-2.gif

Reactions: XCCX and Venessa84

crissy04

Dec 6, 2018
Hi ladies, Does anybody knows about if theres a boy bag in caramel or brown color in the store? Or will be release again one day, i saw a boy bag old medium size in light brown color from 18c in youtube, and i fell in love with it. Im hoping i can find one. Thanks.

Feb 8, 2009
I hope this is the right thread to ask this question. This my my newly purchase, and I noticed when I release the opening, the 2 'clasps' are not aligned evenly (see photo). I had previously owned (and sold) a few Boys but never paid attention to this, so I was just wanting to check to see if this is 'normal'? The clasp/opening is working properly otherwise....Thanks for your feedback!!
Boy2.gif

clay120

Oct 24, 2018
Hi ladies, Does anybody knows about if theres a boy bag in caramel or brown color in the store? Or will be release again one day, i saw a boy bag old medium size in light brown color from 18c in youtube, and i fell in love with it. Im hoping i can find one. Thanks.
Saks has the 19K caramel boys in stock still!

Feb 8, 2009
Neiman Marcus (Palo Alto, CA) has the 20C Light Brown (in calfskin / aged old hardware) FYI :smile:

Feb 8, 2009
Dark Grey Boy, calfskin, vintage gold hardware, in medium size. After went through a few exchanges/returns on my previous light brown / dark beige boy (leather/quality issues), my SA showed me this brand new (in sealed box) Boy. I am a huge fan of grey and beige shades, and so my heart says YES! I guess 3rd time's the charm!

Boy.gif

crissy04

Dec 6, 2018
Dark Grey Boy, calfskin, vintage gold hardware, in medium size. After went through a few exchanges/returns on my previous light brown / dark beige boy (leather/quality issues), my SA showed me this brand new (in sealed box) Boy. I am a huge fan of grey and beige shades, and so my heart says YES! I guess 3rd time's the charm!

View attachment 4804624
Thats beautiful bag. Do you have some picture of your light brown boy that has leather issues, and from what season it was, Im really wanting to get boy in that color.

Feb 8, 2009
Thats beautiful bag. Do you have some picture of your light brown boy that has leather issues, and from what season it was, Im really wanting to get boy in that color.
I did a post here, please refer to posting #10792, and it's from 20C light brown. It is a bit darker in real life, so it's a very nice warm beige. The store still has a brand new one in case you're interested (I think they can ship to Canada). Let me know if you need the SA contact info.

XCCX

Jan 20, 2018
Joining the club, bought my first Boy... and now I already want another one eeek, I saw a beautiful gray one but it was w/shiny silver hardware and I prefer the ruthenium hardware, guess that’s a good thing, otherwise I would’ve been very tempted to buy two lol

View attachment 4798796
Super classic choice! I have 2 and absolutely love them! Enjoy!

XCCX

Jan 20, 2018
hello i'm not officially in the club yet but coming soon (hopefully):angel:, tried this black cav RHW small boy in store today but still debating whether i should get it since the price is quiet high for such a small bag... thoughts? :biggrin:

View attachment 4799276
I absolutely love this bag though I have my 2 in the old medium size. Such a personal preference and if you like the size go for it! I find it very comfortable and easy to use and lighting weight!