The Agenda Club

DrTr

Jun 2, 2013
#BLM
Maybe I am just too overly excited, but my Agenda no longer says in the process of being manufactured and now says Order In Preparation. Maybe it is coming soon!

@DrTr what does your status say? Should be start getting excited?
Good morning LittleStar88 - I hope that’s good news for you - my order has said order in preparation from day one, about 2 minutes after I ordered it. But if your status has changed maybe it’s going to be on the way soon! Fingers crossed. I’m figuring the full 8 weeks. Yikes it seems a long time!!!

LittleStar88

Jul 12, 2018
Good morning LittleStar88 - I hope that’s good news for you - my order has said order in preparation from day one, about 2 minutes after I ordered it. But if your status has changed maybe it’s going to be on the way soon! Fingers crossed. I’m figuring the full 8 weeks. Yikes it seems a long time!!!
My landing page for my account has said process of being manufactured for a while, but the actual order history page always said order in preparation.

The optimistic in me is hoping it will be here sooner, but something tells me you are right - they will take advantage of the full 8 weeks.

I will keep you posted!!

Reactions: DrTr

DrTr

Jun 2, 2013
#BLM
I went down the mon mono route for my mini pochette. Yes most of the stores have it in stock but unfortunately I’m based in Northern Ireland and we have no stores close by
Sorry your agenda won’t show Online!! The mon mono or world tour is one way to get what we want for more $$$, but I did that with my mini pochette too. I’m glad I did it - love the colors and initials. Fingers crossed that little agenda pops up for you!!

DrTr

Jun 2, 2013
#BLM
My landing page for my account has said process of being manufactured for a while, but the actual order history page always said order in preparation.

The optimistic in me is hoping it will be here sooner, but something tells me you are right - they will take advantage of the full 8 weeks.

I will keep you posted!!
Please do! I know they are super busy as they ramp back up to closer to full production. Fingers crossed !! :heart:

LittleStar88

Jul 12, 2018
YAY!!!! How exciting!! Isn’t that a wonderful word to see on customized things! Your agenda is so pretty, can’t wait to see pics when she arrives! Congrats.
Fingers crossed that yours is wrapping up and getting ready to be sent!

_leah

Feb 24, 2012
NJ
stunning agenda family!! I’m anxiously awaiting my mon monogram, should ship soon hopefully! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous agendas. :heart:
Thank you! I can't wait to see your mon monogram agenda. I hope it arrives soon! :biggrin:

LittleStar88

Jul 12, 2018
@DrTr I check every morning to see if you have an update on the shipment of your lovely agenda. Any news?

Mine is *scheduled* to arrive today, but UPS seems to have a lot of delays lately. So hopefully today or tomorrow I will have a post (depends on when it arrives).

My fingers are crossed for you, friend!