Stalking EU edition

velvetvelour

Jun 22, 2020
Has anyone succeded in catching anything? Ive had 2 PA orders rejected and 2 felicie orders...now 3rd try felicie pending for 3 hours already.

vodense

Feb 8, 2014
Copenhagen
Has anyone succeded in catching anything? Ive had 2 PA orders rejected and 2 felicie orders...now 3rd try felicie pending for 3 hours already.
My friend bought a Pa mono around 1 pm today and it’s in prep already. Try and call client service. They can give you a more precise reason as to why your orders get cancelled. It can be several reasons, but the most known is:
- billing address, shipping address, card details (address and name) and emails (if you use PayPal) should all be the same. It’s to avoid fraud, so they sometimes cancel if one of them is odd.
- you’ve bought too many items in one month. Max is 6 orders.
- you’ve bought too many items in a year. Max is 12.
- you’ve bought too many similar items. Max is 2 of the same item. But I was banned from buying pochettes after I bought 4 (one in each pattern and a different kind).

I hope you figure it out. Good luck!

MarryMeLV_Now

May 23, 2020
My friend bought a Pa mono around 1 pm today and it’s in prep already. Try and call client service. They can give you a more precise reason as to why your orders get cancelled. It can be several reasons, but the most known is:
- billing address, shipping address, card details (address and name) and emails (if you use PayPal) should all be the same. It’s to avoid fraud, so they sometimes cancel if one of them is odd.
- you’ve bought too many items in one month. Max is 6 orders.
- you’ve bought too many items in a year. Max is 12.
- you’ve bought too many similar items. Max is 2 of the same item. But I was banned from buying pochettes after I bought 4 (one in each pattern and a different kind).

I hope you figure it out. Good luck!
The limit of 12 items per year does only include leather goods and SLGs, right? Not scarves or accessories?

Reactions: bigverne28

bigverne28

Apr 28, 2020
The limit of 12 items per year does only include leather goods and SLGs, right? Not scarves or accessories?
T&C's state: Louis Vuitton limits the quantity of products that can be purchased as follows:-

"No more than 3 leather goods (including small leather goods) products per transaction, with no more than 2 identical products per such transaction. Also customer cannot, within 4 consecutive weeks, (i) buy more than 6 leather goods (including small leather goods) products, or (ii) buy in more than 3 different Louis Vuitton stores (physical or online) in the worldwide network, or (iii) conduct more than 8 transactions of all kind of products. In any case, the total number of purchased leather goods (including small leather goods) will not exceed 12 products within 12 consecutive months. In case of non-observance, our sales associates may refuse further transactions with you, for a period of 2 years from your last purchase."

Last edited:

velvetvelour

Jun 22, 2020
:smile: thank you for the replies! I only own 2 LV items so far so cannot be reaching the limit, the creditcard is the same as before. I guess was just a limited quantity of items and someone managed to pay for them a bit faster ;) For now Ill wait and see how my felicie order progresses.

upd: just received an email that my 3rd attempt felicie is also cancelled.

Last edited:

bigverne28

Apr 28, 2020
:smile: thank you for the replies! I only own 2 LV items so far so cannot be reaching the limit, the creditcard is the same as before. I guess was just a limited quantity of items and someone managed to pay for them a bit faster ;) For now Ill wait and see how my felicie order progresses.
To be sure you don't have the problem again it maybe still worth reaching out to CS to clarify why your original orders were cancelled.