Sorrento Small Satchel vs Florentine small satchel

Nov 1, 2021
I know I’m late to the party but have to add my 2 cents worth. I got the Sorrento in Mauve. After trying to live with its imperfections I returned it. This is the first bag I’ve received “made in Vietnam”. I didn’t think the quality of workmanship was there compared to other bags, and for this price .. I expected more. The corners which show the green and mauve together .. the cut was verryyy jagged.., and coming apart in some areas. There was some glue residue on the bag itself .. in the smile fold . But not suppose to be there (should have been on that leather separating.) it’s all I could see when I looked at the bag. I would never try another because of that.

Reactions: defeated

Syren

Mar 24, 2018
Was excited to see some talk of this leather as I noticed the sorrento leather satchel. Sounds like they’re not so great.

Nov 1, 2021
Was excited to see some talk of this leather as I noticed the sorrento leather satchel. Sounds like they’re not so great.
I’m happy I started this back up!!! I can only speak for myself .. mine wasn’t good. I returned it & didn’t get a replacement! C~

Reactions: Syren

Syren

Mar 24, 2018
I’m happy I started this back up!!! I can only speak for myself .. mine wasn’t good. I returned it & didn’t get a replacement! C~
thanks for the input! I’m interested in it because it just looked like a different texture pebble. Maybe if it ever went on a really good deal I’ll consider it :biggrin:

Nov 1, 2021
thanks for the input! I’m interested in it because it just looked like a different texture pebble. Maybe if it ever went on a really good deal I’ll consider it :biggrin:
I hope it works out for you! I think the days of our really good deals has passed! But my problem wasn’t the leather quality.. rather the jagged cute, the separating materials and the glue residue! I wish you the best of luck with it!!! C~

Reactions: Syren