Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Karenska

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Oct 5, 2018
New York State
I love the fact that the collective noun for zebras is a "dazzle." So here is my newest addition to my own dazzle of H Zebras-- leaping and frolicking but also sweetly nuzzling each other... They are going for a morning walk to meet the ducklings in the Public Gardens. Happy Thursday!
View attachment 5222606
Beautiful, LKB! Such a pretty cw.

• Thanks
Reactions: LKBNOLA

Karenska

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Oct 5, 2018
New York State
To see your gorgeous leapers was such a bliss for me... :loveeyes: Love them all!! :hbeat:

My SOTD was Baobab cat :graucho:

View attachment 5222615 View attachment 5222616

And I brought some pictures from archive :

Another CW of Baobab Cat!

View attachment 5222636

Equateur Maxi-twilly Cut

View attachment 5222638

View attachment 5222641

View attachment 5222649

Guepards Maxi-twilly Slim

View attachment 5222642

Tyger tyger

View attachment 5222640

View attachment 5222637

Mountain Zebra

View attachment 5222648

View attachment 5222635

View attachment 5222647
:faint:

Nomad

Jul 23, 2020
To see your gorgeous leapers was such a bliss for me... :loveeyes: Love them all!! :hbeat:

View attachment 5222636

Equateur Maxi-twilly Cut

View attachment 5222638

View attachment 5222641

View attachment 5222649

View attachment 5222642

Tyger tyger

View attachment 5222640

View attachment 5222637

Mountain Zebra

View attachment 5222648

View attachment 5222635

View attachment 5222647
:hbeat: . Such scarf magic. Thanks so much for sharing with us! I am loving the square ring look.

Dec 19, 2020
Seoul, South Korea
From the archives, Alice Shirley’s leaping Appaloosa. If anyone missed her Instagram post, she was recently gifted an Appaloosa foal from the Krgyzstan people whose herd inspired her design
View attachment 5221075 View attachment 5221076
I love the way you tied it, @Snausages !! :tup:Your knot showcases the zigzag border so beautifully... :loveeyes:

All the leaping, jumping jungle animals of La Marche du Zambeze
View attachment 5221078
View attachment 5221079

Deer of Tsubas
View attachment 5221081
View attachment 5221080

The leaping dolphin of L’Atlantide… and, there’s a monkey there, too
View attachment 5221083
View attachment 5221082

That little monkey carving away in the signet ring of Zenobie Reyne du Palmyre
View attachment 5221089
View attachment 5221084

The leapers of Savana Dance
View attachment 5221088
View attachment 5221087

And, the horses of the Apollo Fountain at Versailles leaping into the water…in Promenade and Flanerie à Versailles
View attachment 5221086
View attachment 5221097
Wow I'm just overwhelmed by your amazing pictures, dear @Living.la.vida.fifi :hugs:I especially love the bright LMZ!!! :tup:

Actual SOTD, Sichuan. Lots of jumping and leaping going on, not just the cute chubby Panda sitting and munching.

View attachment 5221134
Tried out some different ties and wondered why I don't wear this more often.

View attachment 5221136
View attachment 5221138

View attachment 5221140
Love your gorgeous Sichuan, @bruxelles70 !! :love:

Some fish leaping out of the ocean on De la Mer au Ciel
View attachment 5221147

And some ski jumpers on Neige d'Antan

View attachment 5221149
De la Mer au Ciel is one of my favorite scarves!! Happy to be scarf sisters with you :hugs:

Two big cats who can certainly leap. This isn't a great photo because I was laying my scarves on the floor to compare in the living room. I just purchased Acinonyx Jubatus which looks a lot like my Panthera Pardus. The AJ is a pale pink that's more watercolory versus the PP which is a cream background and sharper lines. I think I'm going to return the AJ but it is just lovely.

View attachment 5221240 View attachment 5221241
Wow love them all!!! Dallet is a true genius... :loveeyes:

I had some scarf mail waiting for me at the end of the day! I had hoped for this last week, but it crosses over nicely! I was holding out for a green cw, but am quite happy with this pretty gray Tigre who has joined my menagerie...(I am a dog person IRL but seem to be accumulating quite a few silky felines!)
View attachment 5221293
Congrats, dear @LKBNOLA :hbeat: It looks so beautiful on you. I've never seen this one before but it's on my wishlist now!! :giggle:

A couple of my fave scarves with leaping beauties:
Ispahan and Les Truites
View attachment 5221577
And what I wore to office earlier this week: Maitres de la Foret with the fab electric blue bunnies in the corners.
View attachment 5221578
Your Maitres de la foret is such a stunner, @xincinsin :loveeyes: Those bunnies are so cute!

checking in very late this evening- with the leaping cats and monkey of Savana Dance:

View attachment 5221652
Gorgeous as always, @bunnycat :tup: You look so gorgeous in red!! :heart:

Some more leapers!

Jaguar Quetzal - Alice Shirley
View attachment 5221746

Cosmographia Universalis - Jan Bajtlik
View attachment 5221748

Faubourg Tropical - Octave Marsal and Théo de Gueltzl
Inspired by @LKBNOLA
View attachment 5221750

L'Epopée - Jan Bajtlik
View attachment 5221751
Love them all, @Naessi !!! :loveeyes:

How beautiful, @lanit !! :love: Love the green and yellow color combination... :hbeat:

Good morning, everyone. I am off-theme but on-topic with Les Tresors d'un Artiste as I am SOOOO excited to be heading to Boston to see the Titian exhibit at the Gardner and dinner with dear friends plus a night at the Copley. Just an ideal overnight trip-- AND first time in-person at a museum in over a year!
View attachment 5221772
We're twins again, dear @LKBNOLA !! Hope you had wonderful time :drinks:

Gorgeous !!! You always have the prettiest CWs, dear @Pirula :hbeat: Your Tyger is the best :love:

Heading out on a rainy morning with my new Lazy Leopardesses. Apparently these ladies are all tuckered out from leaping. I picked up this scarf about two months ago when it showed up briefly on h.com.

View attachment 5221883 View attachment 5221884
I'm so glad to be your scarf twins on this CW, @Redbirdhermes :love: You tied it so beautifully!!

Back to scarf day/ready for errands.
View attachment 5221928
Love your casual knot and the stunning outfit, @tlamdang08 :loveeyes:

The scary creatures that reside on Sweet Dreams may not leap high but they sure make me jump!
My SOTD on my morning errands.
Pardon my hair wispies ….my ponytail is failing down.
View attachment 5221927
Wow it matches perfectly with your stripe T shirt, dear @MAGJES :tup: Love it!! :loveeyes:

A leap often leads to a pounce, and then wrasslin’ … like these two “kittens”!
Les Tigreaux
View attachment 5221930
It's so cute!! I'm in love with your beautiful Gavroche collection, dear @Cookiefiend :hugs:

SOTD was Les nouveaux amoureux de Paris, in a smaller format. There are horses, and skate boarders, and since the Olympics, I know they can jump. View attachment 5221945 View attachment 5221946 View attachment 5221947
Thanks for sharing your gorgeous mod shots, dear @Agrume!! :loveeyes: I've been eyeing on this bandana as well, and your photos just convinced me to buy this design! :yahoo:

My Ecole Française d’Equitation is mostly black/wine/peachy. I think yours is beautiful!!

No surprise I’m all about showcasing the horses (& am mainly a casual wearer). I pulled mine out and played around a bit to show you how easy it is to feature whichever vignette you choose...

Center: Straight fold w/half tie (fluff short end into flower) -my actual SOTD-
View attachment 5221992
Corner: Bias fold w/end tied off
View attachment 5221993
Same as above- (but opposite tail) tucked into jacket, cardi, faux fur :graucho:, etc.
View attachment 5221994
Alt.Corner: Triangle fold (tuck points) wrap ends around
View attachment 5221995
Center edges: Straight fold w/Mors ring
View attachment 5221996
Random: Chain d’Anchor on one corner- toss rest over shoulder, grab points that stick out plus pinch a bit near center & thread through Cd’A loop (pull end snug).
View attachment 5221997

Hope these give you some options or inspire you to invent something new (either way plz share!):biggrin:
Absolutely beautifully tied, all six of them :loveeyes: I'm in awe, dear @turfnsurf !!

Not on theme. I wanted a little peep of color. It rose to 76 and actually got too hot with sunlight today and had to take it off later :sad: View attachment 5222294
Lovely!! Glad to be your scarf sisters on this one , @Nomad :hugs:

Off theme, but here is my OOTD for the past two days:

View attachment 5222301 View attachment 5222302
Love your beautiful scarves and smile, dear @laurenad !! :love:

A seahorse is kind of a horse and horses leap, right? and fish leap too? I think this is on topic :yes:

under the waves
(I always wanna say under the sea and then the disney tune starts in my head)

View attachment 5222563
Glad to be your scarf twins on this CW, dear @blydia!! :hbeat: You tied it so beautifully, as always. By the way, after reading your post, that Disney tune started in my head too.. :lol:

I love the fact that the collective noun for zebras is a "dazzle." So here is my newest addition to my own dazzle of H Zebras-- leaping and frolicking but also sweetly nuzzling each other... They are going for a morning walk to meet the ducklings in the Public Gardens. Happy Thursday!
View attachment 5222606
That pink is so adorable, dear @LKBNOLA ;)Love your sweet zebras, I think they're perfect companions for a morning walk!!

Cookiefiend

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Jun 6, 2017
love that yellow hem, Snausages!

Thank you, Fifi!

Oh right, Versailles! Beautiful examples, Fifi!

Such a delight, Bruxelles!

Hello twin, and yes, more than one scarf per day/time would be a solution... :hugs:

Les truites... fabulous!

This red CW suits you perfectly!

What a perfect ensemble, Croisette!

Thank you, twin! :hugs:you managed to show the reindeers!

Twins on Animapolis, and the flying ponies are fab!

But on topic for visit of a museum, and Titian of all things! Sure you enjoyed it, LKBNOLA!

Love this on black!

Welcome back, Tlamdang! what a beautiful outfit!

I would jump too! perfect, Magjes!

so cute, Cookie!
Thank you so much!
SOTD was Les nouveaux amoureux de Paris, in a smaller format. There are horses, and skate boarders, and since the Olympics, I know they can jump. View attachment 5221945 View attachment 5221946 View attachment 5221947
What a beautiful look - this color is marvelous!
Some additional leapers:
Animaux Solaires
View attachment 5222082 View attachment 5222083
Les Bles (sisters w/many here including @Croisette7) requested greenie:
View attachment 5222086
Cadre Noir (sisters w/ @Croisette7 )
View attachment 5222084 Les Poneys de Polo (especially when they jump the playing field boards) -also sisters w/ @Croisette7
View attachment 5222089 View attachment 5222090
Les Printemps de Théra has many leapers
View attachment 5222091 View attachment 5222094
Sportsmen
View attachment 5222096
View attachment 5222098
So many gorgeous scarves! I'm loving this turquoise border on Sportsman!
These colors are so pretty and peaceful. You could not have picked a more perfect top.

How cute in red!

This is beautiful!! Your lip color is spot on!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
Not on theme. I wanted a little peep of color. It rose to 76 and actually got too hot with sunlight today and had to take it off later :sad: View attachment 5222294
It is a perfect spot of color, I love this blouse too!
This is beautiful Cookie.
Thank you dear! :heart:
A seahorse is kind of a horse and horses leap, right? and fish leap too? I think this is on topic :yes:

under the waves
(I always wanna say under the sea and then the disney tune starts in my head)

View attachment 5222563
hahaaa - well done!
(now guess what's playing in my head? :giggle:)
View attachment 5222606
By golly - I'm dazzled by your dazzle!
(ducking tomatoes :giggle:)

View attachment 5222636

Equateur Maxi-twilly Cut

View attachment 5222638

View attachment 5222641

View attachment 5222649

View attachment 5222642

Tyger tyger

View attachment 5222640

View attachment 5222637

Mountain Zebra

View attachment 5222648

View attachment 5222635

View attachment 5222647
:faint:
oh my... gorgeous! I love your Equateur MTC - what a beautiful scarf!
I also (like @Nomad) love that fold with the buckle - gorgeous!
(you have NO idea how many screenshots I have of you and your gorgeous knots! <knot even kidding!>)
SOTD with some running horses, Les Mustangs, complete with onyx lariat and silver Wedgwood horse brooch.
View attachment 5222674
A gorgeous blue scarf and brooch!

Cookiefiend

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Jun 6, 2017
I love the way you tied it, @Snausages !! :tup:Your knot showcases the zigzag border so beautifully... :loveeyes:

Wow I'm just overwhelmed by your amazing pictures, dear @Living.la.vida.fifi :hugs:I especially love the bright LMZ!!! :tup:

De la Mer au Ciel is one of my favorite scarves!! Happy to be scarf sisters with you :hugs:

Congrats, dear @LKBNOLA :hbeat: It looks so beautiful on you. I've never seen this one before but it's on my wishlist now!! :giggle:

Your Maitres de la foret is such a stunner, @xincinsin :loveeyes: Those bunnies are so cute!

How beautiful, @lanit !! :love: Love the green and yellow color combination... :hbeat:

Gorgeous !!! You always have the prettiest CWs, dear @Pirula :hbeat: Your Tyger is the best :love:

I'm so glad to be your scarf twins on this CW, @Redbirdhermes :love: You tied it so beautifully!!

Wow it matches perfectly with your stripe T shirt, dear @MAGJES :tup: Love it!! :loveeyes:

It's so cute!! I'm in love with your beautiful Gavroche collection, dear @Cookiefiend :hugs:

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous mod shots, dear @Agrume!! :loveeyes: I've been eyeing on this bandana as well, and your photos just convinced me to buy this design! :yahoo:

Absolutely beautifully tied, all six of them :loveeyes: I'm in awe, dear @turfnsurf !!

Glad to be your scarf twins on this CW, dear @blydia!! :hbeat: You tied it so beautifully, as always. By the way, after reading your post, that Disney tune started in my head too.. :lol:

That pink is so adorable, dear @LKBNOLA ;)Love your sweet zebras, I think they're perfect companions for a morning walk!!
Thank you sweetheart! My gavroche 'collection' is ever growing... the wee cuties are so hard to resist!

• Love
Reactions: Yoon daily scarf
May 30, 2008

Pirula

Jan 13, 2015

Why thank you dear!:hugs:

The cheetah is not only the fastest land animal, it is also the only big cat that can turn mid-air during a sprint. Cheetahs can jump more than ten times their body's length and are known to reach 20 feet high.

Pleased to be wearing a proud cheetah and a mighty leaper for my SOTD, Acinonyx Jubatus.

View attachment 5222728
Oh this is beautiful….