Recent purchases?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.
Jul 9, 2015
I'll check that one out. There's a cute bag in that color on Zappos that I have my eye on.
Oh nice, which bag? Currently the only bag I like in that colour is the Carine but I feel like it's impractical since it's basically a wallet on a strap..

Alliekatt29

Dec 10, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
That's super cute! I think I saw it at The Bay or Nordstrom but had the same thoughts about it being too small for my needs.
Yeah, I've had it in my favorites for awhile but I just bought two pink MK bags so I'm probably good for a bit. I still like the style but won't buy it unless it goes on a good sale. Zappos has a rewards program now but I just sent a MK bag back to them because of the way they packaged it. I think the bag manufacturers are so much better about their packaging. Sucks because Zappos has great CS.

Jul 9, 2015
Yeah, I've had it in my favorites for awhile but I just bought two pink MK bags so I'm probably good for a bit. I still like the style but won't buy it unless it goes on a good sale. Zappos has a rewards program now but I just sent a MK bag back to them because of the way they packaged it. I think the bag manufacturers are so much better about their packaging. Sucks because Zappos has great CS.
Purchasing directly from the brand definitely has its perks especially since they stick to their standards[emoji5]

Reactions: Alliekatt29