Real Housewives of ORANGE COUNTY (RHoOC)

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
It seems that many drug and alcohol counselors are former addicts themselves.
Oh yes.. I know and can agree they have a great perspective. Braunwyn is what?...as of the taping 6 months sober, just announced she's a lesbian and living with her husband and kids. I would say she should be concentrating on herself and helping her kids deal with this than focusing on becoming a counselor.
You know, put your own mask on before helping others sort of deal.

swags

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
I am wondering if the entire Brownwind story is fake.
Last year she was a kept housewife who liked to get drunk and would treat her husband to threesomes every now and again Despite that she was boring. This season she was a woke lesbian alcoholic that marches for racial justice and is supportive of her cross dressing kid.
I bet Sean hired a script writer for them.

Coco.lover

Checkout out my new Youtube Channel BarbsValente
Nov 3, 2015
www.youtube.com
You know I hope she's not back next season. The whole hiring a photographer to photograph her and her kids at rallies and marches rubs me the wrong way. I also was not a fan of Elizabeth at all. She constantly talks about how much money she has and yet wears a fake Chanel shirt!? Give me a break.
I am wondering if the entire Brownwind story is fake.
Last year she was a kept housewife who liked to get drunk and would treat her husband to threesomes every now and again Despite that she was boring. This season she was a woke lesbian alcoholic that marches for racial justice and is supportive of her cross dressing kid.
I bet Sean hired a script writer for them.

swags

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
You know I hope she's not back next season. The whole hiring a photographer to photograph her and her kids at rallies and marches rubs me the wrong way. I also was not a fan of Elizabeth at all. She constantly talks about how much money she has and yet wears a fake Chanel shirt!? Give me a break.
I don’t want Elizabeth to come back either. Not sure if she’s in therapy for her childhood or for being a compulsive liar.

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
I wouldn't trust a new BF being in it for the right reasons until the show the women are on is cancelled. And the guy is still interested.

That goes for all the HW franchises with new BFs. Tre of NJ, do you hear me?

baghagg

Oct 12, 2012
Place of Worship: House of Chanel
It seems that many drug and alcohol counselors are former addicts themselves.
Oh yes.. I know and can agree they have a great perspective. Braunwyn is what?...as of the taping 6 months sober, just announced she's a lesbian and living with her husband and kids. I would say she should be concentrating on herself and helping her kids deal with this than focusing on becoming a counselor.
You know, put your own mask on before helping others sort of deal.
Yes, not to mention (at least in my home state) one needs a four year college degree and a master's in at the very least social work ..

Yes, they have a great perspective, but I know some people who if they can’t take the drugs, at least they can talk about them.
100%, and in Braunwynn's case and people like her (narcissistic), there's a need to be better than at all times. As a counselor she'll feel superior, not necessarily one of "them."

Reactions: lulilu and TC1

rockhollow

Reality TV junkie and Handbag Lover
O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
Sidney by the Sea
That wasn't a good season for Orange County. I know that Covid effected the season, but it was boring.
I miss Vicki - she brought the drama, and none of the current ladies seemed to have it.

Shannon spent the season crying - a lone amigo just didn't cut it.

Gina had nothing to offer.

Kelly was trying, but she needed someone to fight with.

I really disliked anything to do with Brownwind. She just comes off as entitled and insufferable.
And agree with others her, she'd be horrible as a councillor for anything.

Elizabeth offered nothing to the show. That's the problem with being a lier, even if your speak the truth, no one will believe her. She had so many stories this season, had to believe anything.

luckylove

Sep 5, 2012
Yes, not to mention (at least in my home state) one needs a four year college degree and a master's in at the very least social work ..

100%, and in Braunwynn's case and people like her (narcissistic), there's a need to be better than at all times. As a counselor she'll feel superior, not necessarily one of "them."
Some states allow "addiction counselors" to simply have a high school diploma, real world experience in a 12 step program and minimal training. No college degree or graduate school required for this "specialty." It is the least regulated mental health specialty in many states. To treat all other mental health disorders, a minimum of 4 years college, 2-3 years graduate school plus 2 years in the field supervised training is required. It should be the same for addictions work, but sadly not always the case. I believe those with minimal training are permitted to work in an addictions treatment center, but not allowed to see addictions patients in private practice.

Braunwyn as counselor... No thank you. She has a lot of work to do on herself and alcoholism is just the tip of the iceberg.