Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Sep 2, 2007
When PK becomes the voice of reason, you know we’ve landed in a different moral universe.

#anklesurgery #brainsurgery #staticistics #statisticianists
Hahaha! Welcome to Hollywierd! PS. Even my husband, who is a physican, Psychiatrist and neurologist in LA and practiced at Cedars, was incredulous. He watched the dinner party with Mauricio and PK and said that in no uncertain terms does a doctor ask permission from some stupid stripper if they can operate on a patient who has head trauma from a car accident. Holy Shiz is that woman so full of it. So ridiculous.

Last edited:

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
In "H"andbag "H"eaven
I can't help but wonder if all the ladies (except Sutton and Garcelle) are starting to feel pretty stupid about buying into Erika's obvious bs.
I think to feel stupid, one actually has to have the intellect to feel intelligence/stupidity. Not sure many of these women have it, or at least act like they don't! :biggrin:

Last edited:

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
Interesting that Erika keeps bringing up things to talk about that she has repeatedly taken others to task for bringing up on camera. Tom and her son. Tom's house was broken into and he "confronted" the burglar (cue the first sightings of Tom pics with the Black eye) and I don't know how many people roll vehicles "5 or 6 times" let alone the only 2 people she talks to on the regular. I can't help but wonder if Toonces the driving cat from SNL is their driver.

castortroy666

Feb 8, 2021
I heard they are still kissing her ass on WWHL and that she was treated well during the reunion. Seat next to Andy while Sutton is supposedly on the end.
I was really looking forward to this reunion, if thats true, that sucks. I guess Andy is looking out for his favorite, thats a shame, this could have the potential to be the most juicy reunion ever!

rockhollow

Reality TV junkie and Handbag Lover
O.G.
Jun 12, 2008
Sidney by the Sea
For someone who never talks to Tom or his lawyers, Erika seems to know an awful lot of information about what's up with Tom and is willing to send her son to help. :lol:

And am disgusted to hear that the ladies and Andy are still supporting Erika on the reunion. You know that means she'll be coming back next season.

castortroy666

Feb 8, 2021
Toms house got broken into, and the eye surgery and the son rolled his car 5 times, I cant anymore with Erika :lol: :lol:
That was like listening to a bad audition tape for an acting job. Im sure the son is fine, and the surgery went great, because none of it ever happened!

Also crazy with the hair and make up dressed for the MET gala, and dressed in sweats.