Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

bellecate

Sep 13, 2012
Sidney, British Columbia
Nah, I don’t want to keep harping on this topic, but I don’t feel any responsibility to be respectful of dangerous and indefensibly wrong beliefs. Beliefs don’t take precedence over facts.
'Opinions may vary' and that's okay. #6 and his plus 1 have been quiet for a few days. That's never good. Wonder what they are cooking up? A chicken for Thanksgiving? :graucho:

V0N1B2

Armchair Supermodel
Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
It's my user name
OT @V0N1B2 On your avatar, you're shoulder-deep in water with an umbrella. I hope you're safely away from the BC flooding. :hugs:
Thanks doll, no flooding near me, so far.
Also giving thanks today to The Hand and her Purse for not flooding the interwebz with pictures of their entwined hands on a fancy knife carving into their tofurkey.

breakfastatcartier

Sofa King Banned
Nov 13, 2020
I think they messed with the lighting.

I think they messed with the lighting.
No, she’s one of those people that mess a perfectly good outfit. I was even shocked that this gown was Dior!
She reminds me of my colleague who’s always at the mall shopping for the most expensive things and yet, comes out looking a mess.

Maggie Muggins

From a children's storybook
Sep 10, 2020
:flowers:Thanks @bellecate for your #2 nickname, #6 and his plus 1, that has been added to The List. Congratulations. :ghi5:

:flowers:Thanks @bag-mania for your nicknames #4, Duchess Do-gooder (I really love tongue-in-cheek compliments) and #5, pet dumper, sad but unfortunately true. Congratulations and welcome to the Nickname Master Club. :ghi5:
M-bag-mania.

:flowers:Thanks @Annawakes for your #5 nickname The Hand. :biggrin: Congratulations and welcome to the Nickname Master Club. :ghi5:
M-Annawakes.

:flowers:Thanks @Lodpah for your #7 nickname, Markle Claw. Yes, she grasps his hand and never lets go. :sad: Congratulations and here's your Gold Medal. :ghi5:
GM-Lodpah.

:flowers:Thanks @EverSoElusive for your #14 nickname, Spready Chicken Legs. :lol:Congratulations and welcome to the Golden Retriever Club. :ghi5:
GR8EverSoElusive.

:flowers:Thanks @xincinsin for your #29 nickname, Disgusting Duo. Congratulations and here's The List #29 Ribbon. :ghi5:
TL29xincinsin.

Mendocino

Apr 13, 2012
I thought meghan at the red dress event looked like Paula Patton in mission impossible. Something about the eye makeup probably. Although Paula patton is more attractive
Factoid about Paula Patton: Meaghan allegedly worked on Paula's invitations when she married Robin Thicke. M. did the calligraphy for the envelopes, supposedly. I believed this when I first heard it, but now I'm not so sure.