Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
The average person will glance at the story and the take home will not be the reality of the situation. Most people will think that the Sussex are actually providing advice and have an active part. They will not read the comments to discover that others have sussed out what is really going on and had no problem saying so. The average person has not yet comprehended that the Sussex are selling the name and have nothing to offer.
not sure about that....my DH - who doesn't read this thread or follow what's going on with them - thinks they're pretty much like the Kardashians - just seeking attention. So while I agree most people won't pay much attention, that doesn't mean most people think they're credible

bag-mania

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
For the ones worried by the article published in the German magazine, the 3rd comment from a DM article assures that all is well in the House of Montecito. :lol:
View attachment 5222442
HoneypotBrenda was trolling those comments. She gave it away by referring to “Harry and Meghan: A Love Story” as being one of the decade’s most critically acclaimed films, which even their most devoted stans couldn’t say. :lol:

kemilia

the boonies of illinois
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
the boonies of illinois
Honestly, my first impulse upon reading that was that I just couldn't see her coming home from a party and actively checking on Harry, but what do I know.
If she was at a party, there would be pics all over because she would have alerted the paps. So I don't believe this story--M at a party and no one was told?--no way.

And she probably has all the pills and knives hidden if and when she goes out, can't take a chance on H doing something crazy that would put an end to her gravy train.

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
So much for being ethical

Ethic is just the name of the company, they could have chosen Sanctimony or any other name.

The company is "managing $1.3billion of investments for around 1,000 wealthy clients", so the 6s might be able to bring clients like the ones that offer exquisite diamonds…

CarryOn2020

Peace
Mar 28, 2020
Ethic is just the name of the company, they could have chosen Sanctimony or any other name.

The company is "managing $1.3billion of investments for around 1,000 wealthy clients", so the 6s might be able to bring clients like the ones that offer exquisite diamonds…
[/QUOT

LOL
I thought they were after the lil investors. Ya kno they handle children, [aka the future], so very well :biggrin:

Oct 7, 2019
Just spied in passing: another German magazine, not quite as rag-y, claims the troublesome two had a massive fight because Raptor insisted on the grand Windsor christening for the baby (can't bring myself to type out the Queen's stolen nickname somehow) while Harry wanted to give it a rest and not make more demands.

CarryOn2020

Peace
Mar 28, 2020
why would they be invited? you're joking, right?
not joking - this is their target crowd, right???

from the article:

And with billionaire parents, the most wealthy and high-profile guests are expected to attend.

'One of Jenn's security guards told me the guest list for the event will include a lot of dignitaries,' the neighbor added.
The guy insisted he didn't know names but Bill and Melinda are pals with people like Barack *****. I understand that a request has been made to the town to close the road that goes past the fields so as to give guests ''privacy'' during the ceremony.'

charlottawill

Jul 31, 2015
not joking - this is their target crowd, right???

from the article:

And with billionaire parents, the most wealthy and high-profile guests are expected to attend.

'One of Jenn's security guards told me the guest list for the event will include a lot of dignitaries,' the neighbor added.
The guy insisted he didn't know names but Bill and Melinda are pals with people like Barack *****. I understand that a request has been made to the town to close the road that goes past the fields so as to give guests ''privacy'' during the ceremony.'
Only in the Hot Mess of Montecito's dreams.

xincinsin

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Jul 8, 2015
Escapee from BAN
Just spied in passing: another German magazine, not quite as rag-y, claims the troublesome two had a massive fight because Raptor insisted on the grand Windsor christening for the baby (can't bring myself to type out the Queen's stolen nickname somehow) while Harry wanted to give it a rest and not make more demands.
There were other reports of a quarrel. May have a grain of truth in it. I can see Methane not being able to accept a denial of her wishes. Maybe she is under the impression that presenting a baby will shield her from boos when she steps foot in the UK (and pigs will fly).