Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

gracekelly

The Red Queen
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Is the average person going to read about their investment partnership? We look for stories about them but I can’t imagine most will find it interesting enough to click on it.
The average person will glance at the story and the take home will not be the reality of the situation. Most people will think that the Sussex are actually providing advice and have an active part. They will not read the comments to discover that others have sussed out what is really going on and had no problem saying so. The average person has not yet comprehended that the Sussex are selling the name and have nothing to offer.

CarryOn2020

Peace
Mar 28, 2020
Is the average person going to read about their investment partnership? We look for stories about them but I can’t imagine most will find it interesting enough to click on it.
Speaking for myself, No, I do not look for any stories about H&M.
They continuously show up on the sites where I go. That’s the real problem with them — it is too much, much too much.

gracekelly

The Red Queen
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
They continuously show up on the sites where I go. That’s the real problem with them — it is too much, much too much.
Exactly. They thrust themselves at us continuously. They are on news feeds everyday and you see it whether you want to or not. Hoping for the overexposure to Markle them.

bag-mania

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Really? I find the articles I post from Googling them, which I do for the sole purpose of participating in this thread. You would think they would pop up in my newsfeed all the time because of that but they don’t. That’s good because I don’t want those two showing up unless I’m actively looking for them.

bag-mania

O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
The average person will glance at the story and the take home will not be the reality of the situation. Most people will think that the Sussex are actually providing advice and have an active part. They will not read the comments to discover that others have sussed out what is really going on and had no problem saying so. The average person has not yet comprehended that the Sussex are selling the name and have nothing to offer.
That is starting to change. H&M have been oversaturating their market. I hope most people are skimming the headlines, seeing it about them, and then keep going without absorbing the nonsense.

xincinsin

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Jul 8, 2015
Escapee from BAN
Really? I find the articles I post from Googling them, which I do for the sole purpose of participating in this thread. You would think they would pop up in my newsfeed all the time because of that but they don’t. That’s good because I don’t want those two showing up unless I’m actively looking for them.
They pop up in my newsfeed all the time, but mainly from ".pk" (Pakistan) websites like Geo TV and The News International which are gossip and scandal tabloid sites only good for giggles.

Chanbal

Aug 18, 2012
World
These companies are just paying H and M a few bucks and giving them a fancy title to get some publicity.
And we know that Friar 6 and wife don't care about titles!!! During OW's interview, Friar 6's wife kept repeating that titles are only important because of security. The only reason they are using the UK titles on the company website is to provide some sort of security to all those funds there. So much generosity… :angel:

Lodpah

Dec 10, 2015
This sounds like they are appealing to the beginner/small investor to park his/her extra money in their "ethical" fund, so that some of their values (private jets?) can be funded. Disgusting! :mad:

According to the DM article, this is the company's Chief Smile Officer:
View attachment 5221861

I wonder if this is a "bring your family to work day" photo for the Chief Impact Officer: :hrmm:
View attachment 5221876
She’s such . . . even as a single parent I was investing. She acts like only rich people invest . . no Bish MM regular people are the driving or even behind investing. She’s too much.

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
In "H"andbag "H"eaven
I'm still shocked about that at the bottom of their website it states:

Registration of an investment adviser does not imply any specialized level of skill or training.

An investment company that says on its page that it doesn't guarantee any level of investment skill or training?
That's like looking up a doctor and at the bottom of the page, it says "Not a real doctor, but play one on the internet".
Or a lawyer stating, "Trained by Tom Girardi". WTAF??????

xincinsin

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Jul 8, 2015
Escapee from BAN
I'm still shocked about that at the bottom of their website it states:

Registration of an investment adviser does not imply any specialized level of skill or training.

An investment company that says on its page that it doesn't guarantee any level of investment skill or training?
That's like looking up a doctor and at the bottom of the page, it says "Not a real doctor, but play one on the internet".
Or a lawyer stating, "Trained by Tom Girardi". WTAF??????
Invest with us at your own risk.
If you lose every cent, at least you can take comfort that you went bankrupt ethically.

gracekelly

The Red Queen
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
WTF? Now I will say I haven't seen it repeated anywhere else and this are the kind of gossip rags that make up obvious lies in a way that I wonder how how they are not being sued daily.

The first thing wrong with this story is that they live too far away for him to be taken to UCLA after finding him unconscious. He would have been taken someplace local. You don’t take a person in this state 90 miles when you can go 5.