Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

Katinahat

Jun 24, 2017
Been a long time since I did this, many have come and gone, come and gone again!

Newest edition Bright navy small Hampstead, leather smells lush!

View attachment 4688634

Longest serving now I think mini Taylor smooth matte

View attachment 4688635

Kite tote deep embossed croc

View attachment 4688636

Camden tote

View attachment 4688639

Regular lily

View attachment 4688641

SBS

View attachment 4688650

Shrunken calf small bays

View attachment 4688655

Mini lexi

View attachment 4688657
For some reason I can only see your last bag posted here. The Mini Lexi is stunning. Look at that leather!

Reactions: Louliu71
Feb 3, 2016
Oh Louliu, what a positive treasure trove of sumptuous leather!:smile:
Just what was needed on a night like this, thank you for sharing your really stunning family:heart: xx

Reactions: Louliu71

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
View attachment 4725893 View attachment 4725894 View attachment 4725895 Couple of changes to the family recently, sold my Plaster Pink Alexa and added a black Blossom Tote and my dream bag a medium oxblood Cara with rivets :heart:
Stunning family! I love how those bags and SLGs are not all the same design or the same color, but they all have something in common, like a very distinctive line running through them. Shows that you've found the exact right style for you!

That oxblood Cara bag... Oh my :P :love:

Reactions: xjenniferclaire
Sep 4, 2019
Stunning family! I love how those bags and SLGs are not all the same design or the same color, but they all have something in common, like a very distinctive line running through them. Shows that you've found the exact right style for you!

That oxblood Cara bag... Oh my :P :love:
Oh thank you so much! :amuse:. I definitely prefer more gold tone hardware so I try to stay in that region just because I feel like I don’t reach for silver nearly as much. :heart:
That Cara is making me swoon I always have my eye out on the preloved market for a Cara to add to my collection
They are absolutely my favourite style that a Mulberry have done, it’s just such a versatile bag. I don’t think you’ll regret it when you add one to your collection :amuse::heart:

Reactions: IntheOcean

numnut

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
If only!
Now all together:
Oak Bays, Oak Annie, Chocolate printed bays, Oak Mollie, Chocolate Somerset Hobo, Chocolate./Oak Phoebe, Brown Luella Baby Giselle, Tan Luella Baby Giselle, Lavendar phoebe (my first),patent fuschia Mabel, Sponge Black Mabel, Conker Regular Alexa, Lavender Rosemary, small Chocolate Anthony, Blueberry Patent Regular Mitzy.
Update. I was looking at my family 2020 and I no longer have the fuschia patent Mabel, the chocolate printed bays, chocolate somerset hobo, & the blueberry mitzy. I’ve only added and kept a small oak Bayswater from the current collection and a oxblood medium cara. I’m afraid I’ve discovered LV and Chloe since these pictures were posted see page 261 for original pictures

Gringach

May 3, 2015
Switzerland
And I’ve diversified from being Mulberry exclusive

Balenciaga small pompon

Hi Louliu,
How is it going these days??
I got so busy the last two months with the home-office and the kids around.. I can finally take a few minutes to write you here!
I love your bag collection :love:
It is nice that you added some variety :smile:
I personally love switching my Mulbs with my few Bals&others and come back to them ;)
We are getting back to a normal life here in Switzerland and I look forward to using them elsewhere than grocery shopping :biggrin:
Take care

View attachment 4688621

Saint Laurent Toy LouLou

View attachment 4688622

Couple Chloe mini Marcies

View attachment 4688623

View attachment 4688624

Couple Givenchy Nightingale - micro and small

View attachment 4688625