Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

Katinahat

Jun 24, 2017
I got my first two Mulberry bags at the same time! Small black lily for 50% off and the large hampstead for 40% off! Love both of them.
Wonderful bags, I’m envious! I’d love a black lily with silver hardware to add to my collection. Where did you get such a bargain?

My oak lily has been so versatile. Smart day/evening bag yet big enough to fit long wallet, keys and phone plus sunglasses or tiny umbrella depending on the weather.

catzeyez

Oct 28, 2019
I'm new to discovering Mulberry, but I just have to say how much I love your family, especially the orange one!

I've been wanting an orange handbag for a while now, maybe because when I was young, my first leather handbag was orange, and I have no idea what happened to it (I kind of miss it for sentimental reasons). Plus, orange is a striking, attractive color.

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
Nov 14, 2012
I'm new to discovering Mulberry, but I just have to say how much I love your family, especially the orange one!

I've been wanting an orange handbag for a while now, maybe because when I was young, my first leather handbag was orange, and I have no idea what happened to it (I kind of miss it for sentimental reasons). Plus, orange is a striking, attractive color.
Thank you! I love orange too! Its such a bright, cheery colour. I love my small Iris. It holds a lot for a smallish sized bag (it looks bigger in the photo), there is an adjustable strap which is sturdy enough to wear cross body and the handles are mix and match - you can chose your own.

Hoping to add another Mulberry bag soon to my little family!

Reactions: catzeyez

Mrs O

Dec 29, 2012
Although I love all you ladies - for the amount of bags you all have, you're not very good at posting photos!!!

I think you ought to take photos of your whole Mulberry family (like Kerilynn3 did) and post them so others like me can drool!!!!!:drool:

rockdiva

Jan 26, 2016
My Mulberry collection - which has fairly grown in size through the years. I think this is it though, I dont see myself adding anymore bags any time soon (if anything I'm thinking about selling one or two), but overall I'm really happy with my Mulberry family at the moment :heart:
View attachment 4391868
Lovely and gorgeous - and if either of your Alexas goes on sale please DM me. :smile: