Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

May 7, 2007
Although I love all you ladies - for the amount of bags you all have, you're not very good at posting photos!!!

I think you ought to take photos of your whole Mulberry family (like Kerilynn3 did) and post them so others like me can drool!!!!!:drool:

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
London
And post photos of yourself looking stupid too, so I don't only have images of Tara looking gorgeous and Chaz looking "glam"!!!
;)......That one was for you Chazzer!!

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
And post photos of yourself looking stupid too, so I don't only have images of Tara looking gorgeous and Chaz looking "glam"!!!
;)......That one was for you Chazzer!!
Is that gorgeous or chavtastic :nuts:

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
London
^^Oh Tara, you are gorgeous and you know it!! :yes:
And Chaz...I was referring to the photo that I put up the other day...

Feb 26, 2008
U.K.
Although I love all you ladies - for the amount of bags you all have, you're not very good at posting photos!!!

I think you ought to take photos of your whole Mulberry family (like Kerilynn3 did) and post them so others like me can drool!!!!!:drool:
I'd just like to say I agree! More pics please! Especially for those of us who are Mulberry beginners:yes:

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
You're right - there's been a lot of talk about new bags but not many pics! I'm guilty of not posting any lately altho I haven't bought anything!
I'll get my arse in gear & post my Mulberry family soon.

Poppies

Jan 7, 2008
Nordic countries
I love you collection flyvetjo. Esp the tooled chocolate bayswater is so lovely!

Cornflower, your Jayde looks so classy and timeless. I bet it goes with almost anyting.

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Thanks Poppies! I do love it! And you're right - it goes with everything! I only feel it's getting broken in properly now, but it's developing a lovely patina.