Post a picture of your pet[s]!

icechampagne

Tiffany
Jul 25, 2006
Toronto
www.leftbanked.blogspot.com
I took a few pictures of my cat Blueberry yesterday. I thought they were too cute I just had to share hehe :biggrin: He's a blue point Himalayan; turned 4 a little over a month ago.

Does anyone else have pets? I'd love to see pictures;)

Attachments

lordguinny

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Your blue point kitty is so cute! Out of curiosity, how much does he weigh? My cat is now 10lbs. His father was 25lbs so I wanted to see if this was normal! Here are photos of my kitty, who is a male persian. These photos were taken when he was 4 months old. :love:

Tammy, I've always wanted a pug!!! I decided that if I ever had one I would name him either "Dante" or "Doug" - aka. "Doug the Pug!" :lol:

Attachments

chicky

Sofa King Marple
Feb 23, 2006
UK
lordguinny said:
Your blue point kitty is so cute! Out of curiosity, how much does he weigh? My cat is now 10lbs. His father was 25lbs so I wanted to see if this was normal! Here are photos of my kitty, who is a male persian. These photos were taken when he was 4 months old. :love:

Tammy, I've always wanted a pug!!! I decided that if I ever had one I would name him either "Dante" or "Doug" - aka. "Doug the Pug!" :lol:
Cute kitty! :yes:
I used to have a blue persian, he sadly passed away 4 years ago..:sad:

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
OMG Ice your kitty is gorgeous! Growing up I had Siamese cats and loved them. I always wanted a Himalayan but hubby doesn't like them so we got regular persians instead! Simply beautiful!

icechampagne

Tiffany
Jul 25, 2006
Toronto
www.leftbanked.blogspot.com
Aw you all have such adorable pets :biggrin:

Your blue point kitty is so cute! Out of curiosity, how much does he weigh? My cat is now 10lbs. His father was 25lbs so I wanted to see if this was normal! Here are photos of my kitty, who is a male persian. These photos were taken when he was 4 months old.
I love Persians!! We were going to get an all blue or blue/white one before but my mom fell in love with the pointed colours.
Blueberry just went in to the vet for a checkup last month..& he was about 11lbs. They said he was very healthy, & if anything he's just a little bit overweight. So I'm guessing 10lbs is ok.