Pillow Bag

jblended

Mar 17, 2019
Yes, I would definitely consider getting the mini in white now that they've responded that way. It gives me confidence that they're standing behind their products and that hers was likely an anomaly.

I see they've also added a "cushion" bag to the range; it seems they're going to make variations moving forward. Now if only they'd make a zipped version instead of a flap, then I'd jump on it without any hesitation.

Reactions: mmajolica

baghag91

Nov 20, 2019
W
Thank you so much for asking/quoting me because I meant to update this and totally forgot to do so!
Sorry, I can't post the photos because I already deleted the messages from her. :facepalm:
I don't keep messages after I read them because I detest digital clutter.

But the update I meant to post (and forgot about) was that she contacted them about it and they told her to send it back for a free exchange. I was really impressed by the way they handled it without any hassle. :tup:
Wow that's great & good customer service is always a win! I think I got a similar piece to hers as mine was pretty beat up - I returned it today :smile:.

Instead I am getting a Rag + Bone Field bag (never tried the brand before) with a the little puff in the front, and also a MJ quilted softshot ... justifying that as it's on sale so hopefully I like it better and I've always wanted to try it.

Reactions: jblended

jblended

Mar 17, 2019
Wow that's great & good customer service is always a win! I think I got a similar piece to hers as mine was pretty beat up - I returned it today :smile:.

Instead I am getting a Rag + Bone Field bag (never tried the brand before) with a the little puff in the front, and also a MJ quilted softshot ... justifying that as it's on sale so hopefully I like it better and I've always wanted to try it.
Sorry to hear that but glad you returned it in this case.
I've heard great things about Rag & Bone bags, so I hope it's lovely and you like it better. And I think the softshot is made of thicker leather (looks like it) so I hope it is in better shape when you get it.
Enjoy your mini-haul. :smile:

250gilly

Aug 21, 2018
I had never seen this bag before. I fell in love with the YSL puffer bag but didn’t like the price. I just just happened to see the Marc Jacobs Pillow bag last night. It was on sale for around $300 off so I made a quick decision and ordered Looked on the website again this morning and was back to full price! I’m pretty happy, and just hope I love it when it arrives.

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
nyc
i know that the pillow mini came in the bright emerald green color, but did the regular size pillow ever come in emerald??

baghag91

Nov 20, 2019
i know that the pillow mini came in the bright emerald green color, but did the regular size pillow ever come in emerald??
There is a turquoise-ish colour, I got it but found it really dull more dusty so returned. If you google Susie Lau pillow bag the colour looks more bright on her which when I received mine was bummed about.

Luna

wheeeee
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
nyc
There is a turquoise-ish colour, I got it but found it really dull more dusty so returned. If you google Susie Lau pillow bag the colour looks more bright on her which when I received mine was bummed about.
Okay - thanks!

I love the green so much, but can only find the mini - and it was on sale, so i pulled the trigger.. worst case scenario is i just return it...

Reactions: baghag91

balenciamags

Nov 28, 2018
I'm in love with this bag. It's the perfect size and the leather is TDF. I think I want it in black too :biggrin:
Drool.... I almost picked up this same color but decided to go with the lime, which I'm hoping is as bright in person! Supposed to arrive today.

I agree though, this bag is lovely in black.

Reactions: baghag91

baghag91

Nov 20, 2019
Okay - thanks!

I love the green so much, but can only find the mini - and it was on sale, so i pulled the trigger.. worst case scenario is i just return it...
Oh cool I like that colour I think it will be a nice pop!

250gilly

Aug 21, 2018
My bag finally arrived. I’m not sure how I feel about it. It didn’t come with its dust bag so I am going to contact the department store I purchased it from. And the inside zipper pull has fallen off. I reattached but it is likely to come off again. It’s also a little smaller than I was expecting.The leather is a really interesting texture and mine isnt as wrinkly as I was expecting. I don’t sound particularly excited hey! I want to love it more... but I’m just hesitant. It also has a very small white dot on it that I don’t think is the start of a hole or anything. I can return it but there weren’t any left online and I did get it for $300 off. I’ve put it away and will do more if a try on tomorrow and see how I feel. I loved that it is so different and a bit fun.

Attachments

Reactions: pretty_lady