Pillow Bag

baghag91

Nov 20, 2019
I got it in Mystic Blue, what a disappointment. I thought this would be punchy and bright, it's a dull DULL turquoisy colour. I also purchased it in black and that is due to arrive next week so I'm hoping I like that... bummer.

mmajolica

Jan 29, 2018
Got the black regular size a couple of weeks ago. Haven't had a chance to use it since we're staying in these days, but at least it's been real fun to squish so far! Mine came with 2 magnets on the flap corners instead of a singular one in the middle, which I think is the new model...?

IMG_3377.gif

I'm so happy about this. There was a Chanel lambskin pillow flap from last season that looked similar to this one but was literally 10x the price, so even though I loved it I couldn't pull the trigger. Pretty sure there were stars in my eyes when I found out this bag existed lol.

kadelle

Feb 16, 2013
Austria
These are some pics I snapped 2 months ago:

One thing I can tell you is how AMAZINGLY SOFT these bags are!!! I almost got weak and purchased JUST because of how pillow-y they felt!! Love them :love:

baghag91

Nov 20, 2019
Yours all look so much nicer than mine — mine arrived with that ugly two pulls right below the magnet clasp. I think I’m going to return mine :sad: I like this bag in photos but irl mine seems to be significantly less stuffed/pillowy.

Attachments

Reactions: kadelle

baghag91

Nov 20, 2019
Yours all look so much nicer than mine — mine arrived with that ugly two pulls right below the magnet clasp. I think I’m going to return mine :sad: I like this bag in photos but irl mine seems to be significantly less stuffed/pillowy.
Also it looks super cracked on the bottoms right? Am I being too pedantic lol.

balenciamags

Nov 28, 2018
@baghag91 Personally, I like all of the indentations. I think it adds character to a squishy bag like this. But if you're having reservations now, I'd return it!

Reactions: kadelle

jblended

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks I think I will, it's only going to age in that fashion I guess. Looks like I might get a Pandora instead!
I was one of the biggest fans of this bag and was aching to own it (as evidenced by my earlier posts here), however, a friend who has had hers for 5 weeks sent me pictures that ruined it for me, too.
The leather is totally scuffed on the bottom of the bag, and lots of little pulls and areas de-puffing, and she's someone who babies her bags. I'm now completely put off. I would return it while you can if this is something that you are particular about.
It's a stunning bag and the concept is great but that super-thin leather will not age well, I fear.
Maybe it's just a matter of luck and my friend got a dodgy piece, but it has certainly made me decide not to invest in it.

Reactions: mmajolica

mmajolica

Jan 29, 2018
I was one of the biggest fans of this bag and was aching to own it (as evidenced by my earlier posts here), however, a friend who has had hers for 5 weeks sent me pictures that ruined it for me, too.
The leather is totally scuffed on the bottom of the bag, and lots of little pulls and areas de-puffing, and she's someone who babies her bags. I'm now completely put off. I would return it while you can if this is something that you are particular about.
It's a stunning bag and the concept is great but that super-thin leather will not age well, I fear.
Maybe it's just a matter of luck and my friend got a dodgy piece, but it has certainly made me decide not to invest in it.
Oh no, that's... not good. Would you be willing to show the pics of the wear? I'm very curious myself since mine is probably going to be unused for the foreseeable future.

jblended

Mar 17, 2019
Oh no, that's... not good. Would you be willing to show the pics of the wear? I'm very curious myself since mine is probably going to be unused for the foreseeable future.
Thank you so much for asking/quoting me because I meant to update this and totally forgot to do so!
Sorry, I can't post the photos because I already deleted the messages from her. :facepalm:
I don't keep messages after I read them because I detest digital clutter.

But the update I meant to post (and forgot about) was that she contacted them about it and they told her to send it back for a free exchange. I was really impressed by the way they handled it without any hassle. :tup:

mmajolica

Jan 29, 2018
Thank you so much for asking/quoting me because I meant to update this and totally forgot to do so!
Sorry, I can't post the photos because I already deleted the messages from her. :facepalm:
I don't keep messages after I read them because I detest digital clutter.

But the update I meant to post (and forgot about) was that she contacted them about it and they told her to send it back for a free exchange. I was really impressed by the way they handled it without any hassle. :tup:
From a fellow digital clutter hater, I totally get you hahaha. But that's food to hear! Hopefully it's an minority incident and not a characteristic of the bag. Has it changed your mind about getting it?

Reactions: jblended