Pillow Bag

jblended

Mar 17, 2019
It does, IMO. This picture is a more accurate representation of the colour, based on the one time I saw the bag IRL. Since you're hoping it will be that neutral colour, I think you're going to love it. :biggrin:

Reactions: shayna07

toujours*chic

PAID TO HAVE AN OPINION
O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Silk Nirvana
I’m intrigued by this bag! I have so much LV.... ready to branch out and try something new. I want the black because that’s what I’m drawn to but thinking I should get a colors.....what does everyone think about the oregano color?
Same- I am ready to take an LV breather myself.

The nylon version also looks lovely and worry free and light. I saw the leather version irl- I do not know why I was drawn to it- perhaps it has a comfort/pillow/stuffed toy look about it that draws you in. Def on my radar.

MJ caught my attention this past holiday season with the fun Peanuts collection.

shayna07

Jan 26, 2013
Tennessee
Here’s my pillow bag in oregano I love the feel of the leather!

P.S. excuse my 21 week pregnant belly :P:biggrin:

Attachments

jblended

Mar 17, 2019
:loveeyes:

It's gorgeous! Congrats (on the bag and the baby!).

If you don't mind, please post updated pictures of it once you've used it for a while. I want to see how that super-fine leather wrinkles with use but haven't been able to find any pictures of the bags outside of reveals (where they're still brand new).

Reactions: shayna07

shayna07

Jan 26, 2013
Tennessee
:loveeyes:

It's gorgeous! Congrats (on the bag and the baby!).

If you don't mind, please post updated pictures of it once you've used it for a while. I want to see how that super-fine leather wrinkles with use but haven't been able to find any pictures of the bags outside of reveals (where they're still brand new).
Thank you! I definitely will! The leather is so puffy and soft! It is naturally crinkly in so places. So far so good! A little worried about denim transfer, but we will see. :smile:

Reactions: jblended

baghag91

Nov 20, 2019
i have the pillow bag and i love it! it’s my first marc jacobs bag. i usually go for designers like balenciaga, céline, LV etc, but i found this bag so cool. i love the thin leather, almost like paper, and i love the fact that you can wear it crossbody and on your shoulder.
Oh cool! I am thinking of getting it in nylon, I love the odd greeny leather version it looks so different to any other bag colour I've seen.

baghag91

Nov 20, 2019
I’m intrigued by this bag! I have so much LV.... ready to branch out and try something new. I want the black because that’s what I’m drawn to but thinking I should get a colors.....what does everyone think about the oregano color?
Love it and the blue. Although all the colours are nice IMO.

tenenbaums

May 21, 2011
Minneapolis
I absolutely love this bag, I just saw it as an instagram ad the other day and have been considering it as my mother's day present. But it is a tiny bit smaller than what I'd like, though I'd make it work

I wonder if they'll make a larger size once they see how this sells, I know it'd probably a lot heavier and more cumbersome but I'd 100% be down for it regardless

Reactions: baghag91

baghag91

Nov 20, 2019
I absolutely love this bag, I just saw it as an instagram ad the other day and have been considering it as my mother's day present. But it is a tiny bit smaller than what I'd like, though I'd make it work

I wonder if they'll make a larger size once they see how this sells, I know it'd probably a lot heavier and more cumbersome but I'd 100% be down for it regardless
Probably, they have a way of reworking their popular bags. Have you ever seen the nylon one? No stores near me have any version of the bag :sad:

jblended

Mar 17, 2019

Not sure which one you're looking at but it already comes in 2 sizes. There's the small (or is it mini?) pillow and the regular pillow (that green one above is the regular size). Make sure you're looking at the measurements in the larger size because it may be enough for you. :smile:

Also, with regards to weight, it's been made with ultra-lightweight leather (quoting my SA, who also backed this up by showing me similar wording on the MJ website) so if they release it in a larger size, don't worry it shouldn't be heavier. Apparently it was designed to be light.

gogo94

Jan 27, 2009
I’m also very in love with this bag ever since seeing the mini white one in the shop during Xmas. There was no discount back then and now I see farfetch has 15% off. Just placed my order for mini!!!!! Cannot wait! The leather feels funny and very soft. What’s not to like for this bag!