Petit Sac Plat aka Nano Sac Plat

Sunshine mama

Jun 1, 2014
it's available to order on the site now! (Canada)
I ordered mine from the US site, but I am still not totally decided on which one I want, the mono or the Rose ballerine. I think the RB is more discreet and can be used for casual and dressier occasions, whereas the mono is more carefree and I consider it a casual bag only.
Please help.:blush:

Last edited:
Reactions: toujours*chic

toujours*chic

PAID TO HAVE AN OPINION
O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Silk Nirvana
I'm not sure if this info is helpful, but I wanted to correct my above mentioned info.
I looked at my bag again, and it's actually made out of 4 panels.
2 front and back panels that extend to the bottom.
View attachment 4804763 View attachment 4804764
The petit/nano is made of 3 pieces of canvas- one large piece is the front and back (The back is upside down as a result) plus 2 side panels. The canvas is thicker and it seems well-constructed. I cannot tell how it will hold up in the longrun in terms of corner and edge wear. Being this is so tiny, I doubt you will set it down much. The strap crossbody is comfortable- I am 5'8" and average size. The handles lying flat against the canvas hit me just below my waist.

It is a stupid cute bag- it holds not much more than a cell phone and maybe a small wallet and a keyholder. Not very practical but I do love it!

toujours*chic

PAID TO HAVE AN OPINION
O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Silk Nirvana
I ordered mine from the US site, but I am still not totally decided on which one I want, the mono or the Rose ballerine. I think the RB is more discreet and can be used for casual and dressier occasions, whereas the mono is more carefree and I consider it a casual bag only.
Please help.:blush:
I think your descriptions are accurate- just depends on how you intend to use it. Perhaps you should see both irl first before deciding which to keep. I did not even consider the epi because I have other bags for dressier occasions and I bought this tiny cutie for weekend and casual fun only. Let us know what you decide.

Reactions: Sunshine mama

Sunshine mama

Jun 1, 2014
The petit/nano is made of 3 pieces of canvas- one large piece is the front and back (The back is upside down as a result) plus 2 side panels.
After looking at mine and the petite SP pictures more carefully, I figured this was the case.
It is a stupid cute bag- it holds not much
You described it perfectly!!!:lol:

Sunshine mama

Jun 1, 2014
I think your descriptions are accurate- just depends on how you intend to use it. Perhaps you should see both irl first before deciding which to keep. I did not even consider the epi because I have other bags for dressier occasions and I bought this tiny cutie for weekend and casual fun only. Let us know what you decide.
Who am I kidding! My lifestyle is 95% causal. :lol:
Do you think it's too redundant to have a Sac Plat PM, a mono petit SP, and a RB sac plat?

toujours*chic

PAID TO HAVE AN OPINION
O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Silk Nirvana
Who am I kidding! My lifestyle is 95% causal. :lol:
Do you think it's too redundant to have a Sac Plat PM, a mono petit SP, and a RB sac plat?
If you love this bag style- no. I have every conceivable size of speedy in all kinds of canvas and fabric and never even thought about too many in the speedy model. I think it will be a delightful addition to your collection!

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine mama

Sunshine mama

Jun 1, 2014
If you love this bag style- no. I have every conceivable size of speedy in all kinds of canvas and fabric and never even thought about too many in the speedy model. I think it will be a delightful addition to your collection!
Oh your speedy collection sounds like a dream!
Yes I really love this style.