New 2021 Lucky Bracelet Alhambra

cutieboomber

May 31, 2014
Australia
View attachment 5030439
I also love my new plum blossom earrings! Looks beautiful on you, congrats!
View attachment 5029056
Here are my earrings, I will get my SA to move the post or maybe just wear them as clips. I tried the rest of the collection but the pieces didn’t sing to me. Happy Spring!
Both look stunning!!
Could I please ask which country you've purchased in? We aren't able to buy or even put a deposit down in AU

Dec 28, 2007
Jardin sur Le Toit
Both look stunning!!
Could I please ask which country you've purchased in? We aren't able to buy or even put a deposit down in AU
I am in Asia, my SA put me on the list to view and I found out I was at No 2. I am sure more pieces will arrive and not all the stock will be preordered. VCA does send extra pieces, as they did for our store launch.

Alena21

Jul 12, 2017
I liked the new Lucky Spring collection more than I thought I would so I went to try the bracelet and the necklace once again.
There is softness and femininity about it that doesn't translate well in camera but they are captivating in real life... decisions....decisions....
My neck turns red at the slightest touch. That's a thing to consider if I want to get the Lucky necklace. Otherwise I like it wrapped twice around my neck.

img1616671918876.

20210325_172251.

img1616673889255.

Last edited:

glamourbag

O.G.
Feb 25, 2010
I liked the new Lucky Spring collection more than I thought I would so I went to try the bracelet and the necklace once again.
There is softness and femininity about it that doesn't translate well in camera but they are captivating in real life... decisions....decisions....
My neck turns red at the slightest touch. That's a thing to consider if I want to get the Lucky necklace. Otherwise I like it wrapped twice around my neck.
Wow, you sold me on this. I actually really like this double wrapped on you!

n1a

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Both look stunning!!
Australia will officially release it on Monday. So please keep on touch with your SA. According to my SA this will be a limited collection so will be available as long as VCA wants to produce it.
Cross the fingers you will have yours soon

Reactions: periogirl28

cutieboomber

May 31, 2014
Australia
Australia will officially release it on Monday. So please keep on touch with your SA. According to my SA this will be a limited collection so will be available as long as VCA wants to produce it.
Cross the fingers you will have yours soon
Thanks for the heads up!! Fingers crossed I hear back from my SA :smile:

Ylesiya

Apr 29, 2020
Your daughter looks so adorable wearing this necklace. Gives a good idea of the proportion of the clovers. I am sure she thought she was going home with that gorgeous necklace;) Or did she??
Fortunately she is still a bit small to understand the difference between beautiful plastic kids necklace for 10$ and a beautiful RG VCA necklace for $$$$ :biggrin: :nuts: So we left the place without big issues :drinks:

• Love
Reactions: HADASSA and Alena21

Alena21

Jul 12, 2017
Fortunately she is still a bit small to understand the difference between beautiful plastic kids necklace for 10$ and a beautiful RG VCA necklace for $$$$ :biggrin: :nuts: So we left the place without big issues :drinks:
Lil sweetheart :heart: