MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I think I was looking to buy a bucket bag and saw an Lv and a dooney I liked. The dooney I saw Qvc had them and they had a subform and someone there mentioned TPF. So I went to check it out and here I am.

Reactions: tua and ms p

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Haven’t received my Gramercy bag either hopefully soon and I ordered like the first day of the sale

smile10281

Mar 16, 2012
I haven’t either. Btw, I did end up ordering the bucket bag in both the animal print and black lacquer around the last time I posted here and received them a couple of weeks ago. They are a little smaller than I thought they’d be but fit more items than expected for the size. I guess the smaller size in this style is good in that the contents can’t really get “lost” :biggrin::smile:. Also, the bottoms of both styles are reinforced so the bags stand when empty. I love how easy they are to get in and out of. Overall pleased with both!

mbaldino

O.G.
Mar 8, 2011
I’m heading to Disney in a month. Which MZ Wallace bag would you bring? I’ll be with my husband and 3 teenage daughters. Currently contemplating the sling, small Sutton, or small convertible backpack.
mom open to all ideas. I love this brand and how lightweight it is. Thanks

ms p

so blessed
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
I’m heading to Disney in a month. Which MZ Wallace bag would you bring? I’ll be with my husband and 3 teenage daughters. Currently contemplating the sling, small Sutton, or small convertible backpack.
mom open to all ideas. I love this brand and how lightweight it is. Thanks
I like backpack - to be hands free for times I think I'll be doing a lot of walking around. Not sure is there any bag size limit for rides.

Reactions: mbaldino