My nth gift to myself for the year 2020

waverlinda

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
2020 has been the year of handbags (BV that is). I brutally decluttered my bags some years back and didn't have much left. I feel like as we get older, there are certain bags that don't fit our lifestyle/age anymore. While I totally felt BV was for "older people" 10 years ago, BV items far outnumber anything else in my leather goods closet now. :biggrin:

Presenting, my December purchase from NM. Thank you @grietje for all the help. She was soooo supportive of my quest for the double compartment and/or single compartment old style Nodini. In the end, I bought the new Nodini with the bigger weave ( I still don't know how I feel about it).

The bag didn't come with any BV card or whatever. Just the tag. Should I still email them about it or don't bother? I did get quite a deal from NM.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 8.30.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 8.30.29 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 8.30.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 8.30.59 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 8.42.38 PM.png

Last edited:

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
Lovely! Glad it arrived. Re contacting NM about missing cards: they won’t send you the missing items. You can request a partial refund. (The bucket I ordered had no dust bag and I got a $75 partial refund. I ended up returning the bag because I just didn’t love it.)

waverlinda

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
Lovely! Glad it arrived. Re contacting NM about missing cards: they won’t send you the missing items. You can request a partial refund. (The bucket I ordered had no dust bag and I got a $75 partial refund. I ended up returning the bag because I just didn’t love it.)
Thanks! I shall call them later. Too bad about your bucket bag but agree to not keep if you don’t love it.

Euclase

Nov 3, 2011
2020 has been the year of handbags (BV that is). I brutally decluttered my bags some years back and didn't have much left. I feel like as we get older, there are certain bags that don't fit our lifestyle/age anymore. While I totally felt BV was for "older people" 10 years ago, BV items far outnumber anything else in my leather goods closet now. :biggrin:

Presenting, my December purchase from NM. Thank you @grietje for all the help. She was soooo supportive of my quest for the double compartment and/or single compartment old style Nodini. In the end, I bought the new Nodini with the bigger weave ( I still don't know how I feel about it).

The bag didn't come with any BV card or whatever. Just the tag. Should I still email them about it or don't bother? I did get quite a deal from NM.

View attachment 4953989 View attachment 4953990 View attachment 4953991 View attachment 4953993 View attachment 4953994
Congrats!!! I personally prefer this new style Nodini because I feel like it’s easier to dress up or down. (The knots at the corners on the prior Nodini bags just weren’t my style.)

It’s a crisp and elegant bag, but you should only keep her if she grows on you. Let us know what you decide! :smile:

waverlinda

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
Congrats!!! I personally prefer this new style Nodini because I feel like it’s easier to dress up or down. (The knots at the corners on the prior Nodini bags just weren’t my style.)

It’s a crisp and elegant bag, but you should only keep her if she grows on you. Let us know what you decide! :smile:
Oh I will keep for sure. I Just don’t know whether I like the slightly bigger weave or not. I’ve seen the even bigger weaves on the cassette. That I really don’t prefer. I feet like the weaves are going to get caught in stuff since they’re so wide. And I’m not really careful with my things.

I shall change out my bag tonight and start using the new Nodini.

Last edited:

Minie26

Dec 20, 2017
www.youtube.com
Update: I got a $50 partial refund because of the missing cards. I find I like the new Nodini more as it can be dressed up or down vs the older style which comes across more casual. I’m trying to be a bit more careful with the slightly bigger weave though.

Using as a work bag. And slaving away at work.
hi may i know what card is missing?

waverlinda

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
hi may i know what card is missing?
The usual BV card in the envelope inside the bag.

Actually, I found I just found that they're doing this NFC product authentification now. Yesterday I kept on noticing that my phone kept on dinging insidide the bag but I didn't receive a message. Oops.