My love for Miu Miu oldies

Gabs007

Feb 5, 2018
some of my favorite bags I have ever odnedavno are Miu Miu but the ones Mađe of fabulous distressed leather, e.g buffalo as they call it

I will display some here and hope someone else likes these styles - they have no glitter and shine, but some amazing vibe of rugged, old and hip in my humble oppinion, and I can see myself keeping most of them for years to come

Here are “antique” leather satchel in red like the runway one and a foldable tote in sabbia
I love the buffalo leather and I think in shoes, bags and clothes, they do great stuff and really horrendous stuff, some of them look like an explosion in a glitter fabric (not the ones you posted, it is just that Miu Miu tends to take their embellishment often to the extreme)

Reactions: 880

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Canada
I love the buffalo leather and I think in shoes, bags and clothes, they do great stuff and really horrendous stuff, some of them look like an explosion in a glitter fabric (not the ones you posted, it is just that Miu Miu tends to take their embellishment often to the extreme)
I think so too, they cater to everyone like Fendi - some of the most beautiful and the most hideous bags made....so those who like glitter and embellishments can find interesting stuff and I just sift through to find amazing pieces I like

Reactions: 880 and Gabs007

bklner2014

Feb 5, 2014
I have never owned a Miu Miu bag (or considered owning one), but these are great! I especially like the first 3 bags you posted, as well as the black Matelasse top handle. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

totosmom

Oct 25, 2018
That's a fabulous collection, vesna! And an inspiration for my own.

At the moment, I have only one Miu Miu, an older Aviator, and it is a joy to carry. It's much larger than most bags that I carry, so I'm very curious to hear more about your "two small Aviators". IE, how small is small?

Attachments

shesnochill

Formerly @annaversary♡
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
I love this thread! Thank you for sharing! I'm surprised you didn't showcase any Coffers haha :smile: