My love for Miu Miu oldies

Gabs007

Feb 5, 2018
some of my favorite bags I have ever odnedavno are Miu Miu but the ones Mađe of fabulous distressed leather, e.g buffalo as they call it

I will display some here and hope someone else likes these styles - they have no glitter and shine, but some amazing vibe of rugged, old and hip in my humble oppinion, and I can see myself keeping most of them for years to come

Here are “antique” leather satchel in red like the runway one and a foldable tote in sabbia
I love the buffalo leather and I think in shoes, bags and clothes, they do great stuff and really horrendous stuff, some of them look like an explosion in a glitter fabric (not the ones you posted, it is just that Miu Miu tends to take their embellishment often to the extreme)

Reactions: 880
TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Canada
I love the buffalo leather and I think in shoes, bags and clothes, they do great stuff and really horrendous stuff, some of them look like an explosion in a glitter fabric (not the ones you posted, it is just that Miu Miu tends to take their embellishment often to the extreme)
I think so too, they cater to everyone like Fendi - some of the most beautiful and the most hideous bags made....so those who like glitter and embellishments can find interesting stuff and I just sift through to find amazing pieces I like

Reactions: 880 and Gabs007

bklner2014

Feb 5, 2014
I have never owned a Miu Miu bag (or considered owning one), but these are great! I especially like the first 3 bags you posted, as well as the black Matelasse top handle. Thanks for sharing! :smile:

totosmom

Oct 25, 2018
That's a fabulous collection, vesna! And an inspiration for my own.

At the moment, I have only one Miu Miu, an older Aviator, and it is a joy to carry. It's much larger than most bags that I carry, so I'm very curious to hear more about your "two small Aviators". IE, how small is small?

Attachments

shesnochill

Formerly @annaversary♡
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
I love this thread! Thank you for sharing! I'm surprised you didn't showcase any Coffers haha :smile: