MVP death of 20year old on Sep 11,2018 (Rhino) : what happened to original thread

MissOrange

Dec 10, 2015
Was the doctor who stood with his arms crossed while the young man passed away Dr. Seo Hyo Seok or someone else? Dr. Seo has a new clinic now, but I am still hesitant to get a consultation with him since he may have been the one who was doing that murderous rhino...
Hi @gigapeni, I studied the cctv footage at the time and asked the clinic manager. From the cctv footage I could see it was not Dr Seo and the manager confirmed it was not Dr Seo. There were only 2 doctors who did rhinoplasty at mvp. I assume therefore it was the other surgeon. The young man sadly had an undiagnosed heart condition. My sister ended up getting des and rhinoplasty with Dr Seo in 2019. I did tell her about the death in 2018 but she has no significant health problems and booked Dr Seo and not the other doctor.

Reactions: gigapeni

gigapeni

Mar 25, 2020
Hi @gigapeni, I studied the cctv footage at the time and asked the clinic manager. From the cctv footage I could see it was not Dr Seo and the manager confirmed it was not Dr Seo. There were only 2 doctors who did rhinoplasty at mvp. I assume therefore it was the other surgeon. The young man sadly had an undiagnosed heart condition. My sister ended up getting des and rhinoplasty with Dr Seo in 2019. I did tell her about the death in 2018 but she has no significant health problems and booked Dr Seo and not the other doctor.
Thank you so much for that info @MissOrange , much appreciated!
Does your sister like her results from Dr. Seo :biggrin:?