Massaccesi Handbags

LuvNLux

Jan 1, 2019
Here is another photo of my new bag: Victoria in grape Croco with carmine Nappa straps, dark gunmetal fittings and lilac lining. I have written a full reveal and there are more photos on my blog:

The Librain......retired

@djfmn I am not sure which scarf will look best with it yet as I have gone beyond my usual colours! I may just have to buy another one LOL.

View attachment 4773010
Beautiful! The Croco leather works so well in this Victoria style. Love the color too. For some reason, I have a hard time picturing what the Croco will look like in the different styles. It is so helpful to see a photo of this leather in a finished bag. Thanks for posting.

christinemliu

Dec 4, 2014
East Coast
Here is another photo of my new bag: Victoria in grape Croco with carmine Nappa straps, dark gunmetal fittings and lilac lining. I have written a full reveal and there are more photos on my blog:

The Librain......retired

@djfmn I am not sure which scarf will look best with it yet as I have gone beyond my usual colours! I may just have to buy another one LOL.

View attachment 4773010
Wow, what a stunning bag. I love all the contrasting color, including the lilac lining! And very nice clothing suggestions on your blog post. I hope you feel better!

Reactions: HermesHope

christinemliu

Dec 4, 2014
East Coast
Since now all my kids have finished their school year, I have a little more time so I was thinking of a fun topic. At first I thought we could try to answer "What is Massaccesi's most popular style?" and I figured we could do a poll or count. Then I started to list all the styles I have and how many...and haha, it's quite time-consuming. So, totally open to suggestions, but how about these two questions:

What are your top 3 most carried Massaccesi styles?
What is the next Massaccesi style you want to try?

If you are new to Massaccesi, you can still answer the second question!

My top 3 most carried Massaccesi styles are the Selene Zip Midi, Juliet Midi, and the Aphrodite. Though a P.S., I usually have some form of Penelope in whatever bag I am using, so I guess that would be my number 1 :smile:.
I would like to try a Theia next! (Though, I think I want another Little Minerva :smile: ).

Reactions: mleleigh

jaspearl

Jan 19, 2017
Oooh I like this game!
My top 3 most carried MM styles...
1) Angel Midi
2) Penelope Messenger
3) Zhoe Legend

I think I would like to try a Little Minerva, but I've banned myself from buying bags for 2020!

My favourite sort of leathers are still the very thin and light ones, like the Diamond leather and Python Lux and Merinos.

Reactions: christinemliu

djfmn

Massaccesi Little Muse (acid green nappa)
O.G.
Mar 30, 2006
Palm Coast, Florida
What a fun game.
My top 3 most carried MM styles
Little Tulipano
Little Muse
Midi Juliet/Midi Selene (OK I couldn't decide between the two because they are about equal)

I want to try a midi Modena after @tenKrat post. It is on order in a leather I also have been wanting to try Verona.

Last edited:
Reactions: christinemliu

Cleda

Nov 8, 2011
Singapore
Ooh a game!

My most carried styles are:
1) Modena
2) Little Minerva
3) Penelope

Those were pre-Covid anyway. By the time I can return to office, I will have new ones to carry! I believe my new Modena Midi and incoming Little Athena will be strong contenders for the top spots.

I would like to try a Sabrina Midi, after the last 2 Sabrina reveals here, both stunning in their own ways.

mleleigh

Nov 15, 2015
Since now all my kids have finished their school year, I have a little more time so I was thinking of a fun topic. At first I thought we could try to answer "What is Massaccesi's most popular style?" and I figured we could do a poll or count. Then I started to list all the styles I have and how many...and haha, it's quite time-consuming. So, totally open to suggestions, but how about these two questions:

What are your top 3 most carried Massaccesi styles?
What is the next Massaccesi style you want to try?

If you are new to Massaccesi, you can still answer the second question!

My top 3 most carried Massaccesi styles are the Selene Zip Midi, Juliet Midi, and the Aphrodite. Though a P.S., I usually have some form of Penelope in whatever bag I am using, so I guess that would be my number 1 :smile:.
I would like to try a Theia next! (Though, I think I want another Little Minerva :smile: ).
This is fun! My top 3 are currently:
- Modena Midi
- Angelica
- Juliet Midi

23A81D95-DB73-44FE-B374-965D8AFE8FA1.jpeg

I love a medium-sized structured bag so my fav leathers are vacchetta and Pompei. For my next one - I’ve been eyeing the Siena Midi or a Little Athena shoulder bag.

AliceWondered

Oct 9, 2019
I only have a small MM collection, but during the pandemic my Phoebe in black merinos has been my companion on all my outings. It’s the perfect size for just the essentials, and lightweight when I’m already feeling kind of claustrophobic from the mask etc. It is by far my most worn bag for the past many months.

For my next MM bag, I am considering a Little Muse in a bright pop of colour, or possibly a Midi Hera in a lovely drapey leather...

anitalilac

Ibu to 3 Lovely Nurs
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Midwest USA
Theia, midi in chocolate Verona
Modena midi in green ray nappa
Sabrina midi in orange Tuscania.
My next bag has been ordered, Little Minerva in berry red Verona.
That Modena Midi is Green Ray Napa sounds delicious ❤
Can you share pics please? I'm loving all the Midi Modenas . What length shoulder strap did you chose?