LV in Australia

Mapoon

Aug 14, 2016
Brisbane, Australia
OMG! I just checked too that mine went back to 2007 where I purchased my first LV bag which is the Neverfull MM for AUD$895...:nuts:

Looking through the prices are shocking!! My DE key pouch was also in 2007 for AUD$210... And also overseas purchases too..wow...love for LV span over 14 years :graucho:

• Wow
Reactions: Bumbles and Logic

natjyl

May 16, 2021
OMG! I just checked too that mine went back to 2007 where I purchased my first LV bag which is the Neverfull MM for AUD$895...:nuts:

Looking through the prices are shocking!! My DE key pouch was also in 2007 for AUD$210... And also overseas purchases too..wow...love for LV span over 14 years :graucho:
Oh wow!!! That's insane.

I went in store today haha.. it was a bit ??? attitudes from the SA I was with. She pulled up my purchase history to check on one of my purchases and she was like "oh wow you like your SLG pouches" .. I'm like.. I've purchased 3 key pouches (2 of which was a gift for my mom not that I have to explain) in different prints.

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
I have changed my email and address since I shopped there last so opened a new account to make some online purchases.
Can't access my purchases between 2007 and 2015 through that account. Maybe that's best though so I can't see how cheap it used to be compared to now!!

• Haha
Reactions: natjyl and Mapoon

Mapoon

Aug 14, 2016
Brisbane, Australia
Oh wow!!! That's insane.

I went in store today haha.. it was a bit ??? attitudes from the SA I was with. She pulled up my purchase history to check on one of my purchases and she was like "oh wow you like your SLG pouches" .. I'm like.. I've purchased 3 key pouches (2 of which was a gift for my mom not that I have to explain) in different prints.
I know!! Does bring back some good memories though... Dont take her comment to heart...she's prob surprised how you managed to get them anyway...I would take it as a complement as it's not easy to get them now...and with the every increasing prices...

• Haha
Reactions: natjyl

natjyl

May 16, 2021
I know!! Does bring back some good memories though... Dont take her comment to heart...she's prob surprised how you managed to get them anyway...I would take it as a complement as it's not easy to get them now...and with the every increasing prices...
Yeah haha also considering that's what anyone would do if you were entry to LV and facing current price increases!!!

What do you think about the monogram bumbag? I've been contemplating it. I considered the black empreinte bumbag because of durability and no vachetta but I just love the look of the monogram! But I've heard most people's get canvas cracking!

Reactions: Bumbles

Logic

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Sydney
Sometimes not seeing what u bought is a good thing! My first item in 2004 was this patent leather bracelet with gold plated flower for $330. I was a poor student at the time and this is the only thing I could afford :smile:

2E0E1ACB-5F26-41AA-A78E-97D4862EF10B.jpeg

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Sometimes not seeing what u bought is a good thing!
Agree. When I first enquired about a speedy 30 I was told it was $560.. $560 for a bag that was made of canvas and smelt like plastic?! No thanks.
I then caved and bought one for $800 a couple of years later. I should have just paid the $560 but even at $800 that's a bargain compared to the price now!

I also remember the only price decrease I ever saw and I grabbed a speedy 35 for about $900 after it decreased from over $1000.
Wish they'd do that again!!

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Yeah haha also considering that's what anyone would do if you were entry to LV and facing current price increases!!!

What do you think about the monogram bumbag? I've been contemplating it. I considered the black empreinte bumbag because of durability and no vachetta but I just love the look of the monogram! But I've heard most people's get canvas cracking!
I absolutely love the mwt bumbag. More so because it’s got a black trim and easy to manage but have also heard abt the cracking too. I don’t think it happens to everyone, but rather luck of the draw. The mono bumbag is gorgeous but the vanchetta scares me hehehe the empreinte is just as gorgeous but not so obvious it’s an LV but definitely cuter in size as it’s a tad smaller and more luxurious. What does your heart tell you?

natjyl

May 16, 2021
I absolutely love the mwt bumbag. More so because it’s got a black trim and easy to manage but have also heard abt the cracking too. I don’t think it happens to everyone, but rather luck of the draw. The mono bumbag is gorgeous but the vanchetta scares me hehehe the empreinte is just as gorgeous but not so obvious it’s an LV but definitely cuter in size as it’s a tad smaller and more luxurious. What does your heart tell you?
I've been looking into the MWT bumbag too actually! But there isn't as many reviews on YouTube as the regular one. I agree it seems luck of the draw, plus I was mainly wanting to get it for a potential Europe trip during winter season + rain so vachetta is probably not a great idea haha! I have been browsing through the Chinese version of instagram and a lot of people have complaint about the cracking! weirdly no videos about it on YouTube!

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
I've been looking into the MWT bumbag too actually! But there isn't as many reviews on YouTube as the regular one. I agree it seems luck of the draw, plus I was mainly wanting to get it for a potential Europe trip during winter season + rain so vachetta is probably not a great idea haha! I have been browsing through the Chinese version of instagram and a lot of people have complaint about the cracking! weirdly no videos about it on YouTube!
Same! I’m wanting one too for when travel opens up again as I reckon it would be a great sling bag for carrying everything while going out and on tour. But when that will happen in a safe enough manner for us who knows right?! Especially with this new mutant variant from S. Africa just being detected. :sad: Totally agree not much YouTube but I do read members complaining abt cracking with the mono so it’s risky to order the mwt and then it come with defects and or crack down the track (which it can) and then what? Empriente is definitely the safer option but not as pretty imo. Guess it depends which one you have your heart set on. The mono is also larger too so can fit more things in. Good luck and keep us posted on what you do.

Reactions: natjyl

leeann83

Apr 30, 2014
OMG OMG LV just called and told me they have a nano speedy in stock for me.

Just a little backstory how I managed to get it, I have only decided less than 3 weeks ago that I wanted it. I know it is super hard to get so I called their hotline (which always managed to get me the impossible) and they said their waitlist is full. But the lady on the phone said she can put me on her "personal waitlist" so I said ok. I think that was 2 weeks ago and today I get a phone call and they email me the link for payment!! How exciting!!

kelzdez

Jul 5, 2020
OMG OMG LV just called and told me they have a nano speedy in stock for me.

Just a little backstory how I managed to get it, I have only decided less than 3 weeks ago that I wanted it. I know it is super hard to get so I called their hotline (which always managed to get me the impossible) and they said their waitlist is full. But the lady on the phone said she can put me on her "personal waitlist" so I said ok. I think that was 2 weeks ago and today I get a phone call and they email me the link for payment!! How exciting!!
Omgg do you mind sharing the SA’s details please! I’m hunting one down too