'cookie_domain': '.purseblog.com', }); -->

Louis Vuitton Escale Collection Club

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our Louis Vuitton Bag community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let's show off our new beautiful Escale pieces here.

fyn72 likes this.
  2. Here is my new Pastel NF and Cosmetic Case IMG_1846.JPG IMG_1847.JPG

Kouseki, GJ*, fyn72 and 20 others like this.
  3. How nice. Congrats.

shalomnurse likes this.
  4. Changed the thread title to be a bit more straight forward! I'm waiting for a notebook (didn't want to spend more money at this time), but looking forward to receiving and sharing!

toujours*chic and shalomnurse like this.
  5. Could we perhaps move this to the clubhouse and call it a club thread Megs??

6. Or merge the title with Summer 2020?

fabuleux likes this.
  7. Moved to clubhouse!

kbell and karman like this.
  8. 78E6C946-E528-462D-AF90-5FBD3390335D.jpeg 2874B344-D4D6-4A7F-A7D9-E2974298297E.jpeg EC7CF808-A69F-4F5F-BCA7-9D4F53AA65DE.jpeg D71205EF-CBB8-444A-8847-3CCA1109BBFC.jpeg Here’s the glasses case in blue :heart::heart::heart:All in natural light. Pic 2 & 4 look lighter... irl it’s navy. The largest glasses of mine that will fit are 5-3/4 in wide (angle is making them look longer...) 2-3/16 in high & 1-1/4 in deep non compressed. The case depth measures 1-1/4 so it compresses the glasses a little bit but they fit perfect. A more deep pair wouldn’t allow the case to close properly. The rest of my glasses/sunglasses are smaller than these. If your glasses are larger they probably will not fit. I love the blue so much :love:

9. Escale TP 26. I not on the colors but I’m going to keep it! It’s cute for spring and summer.

Attached Files:

10. Gorgeous! Congrats! :love: I'm still waiting for the T26 mini p and cosmetic as a delaly in shipping to Australia with the current situation

shalomnurse likes this.
  11. I didn't want anything until I saw the small kirigami. I am going to buy the set just for that and sell the medium and large kirigami.

toujours*chic likes this.
  12. I didn't think I liked any of this new collection but this is super cute! Congrats!

shalomnurse and kbell like this.
  13. Thank you! There’s a pastel version too but for some reason it’s not released online in the US yet.

EdnaMode likes this.
  14. Kirigami and card holder. Stay safe and healthy.

Attached Files: