Lip lift in Australia

Aug 31, 2020
Hi, I'm in Sydney also, and planning to get a lip lift in the next few years.. Cosmo Clinics in Double Bay Sydney is extremely renowned/popular, however I honestly am planning to go to the US (Florida) to see Dr Mascaro, he does some of the best lip lifts in the world. And the recovery time is very minimal.

• Love
Reactions: brbshopping

brbshopping

all i think about is food
Dec 8, 2012
Sydney, Australia
Hi, I'm in Sydney also, and planning to get a lip lift in the next few years.. Cosmo Clinics in Double Bay Sydney is extremely renowned/popular, however I honestly am planning to go to the US (Florida) to see Dr Mascaro, he does some of the best lip lifts in the world. And the recovery time is very minimal.
Thank you so much!!! Definitely bookmarking both. I know it's going to be some time bc of covid but if you do end up going to Mascaro, pls let me know how it goes! xx

euro-luxe

Feb 2, 2020
If you get a little Juverderm put in the center part, above your upper lip, it will achieve the same result as a lip lift most of the time. I get my lips injected 1 syringe every 6 months & always have extra injected in the center meaty part, above my top lip.

With my particular lip shape, it makes my upper lip upturn slightly. It looks naturally lifted if that makes sense. I find that it is easy to maintain too, if done every 6 months. It's a nice alternative to an actual lift.

- EURO-LUXE -

no_1_diva

The Minimalist
O.G.
Oct 11, 2006
Sydney, Australia
If you're talking about a non-surgical lip lift, then I highly recommend Dr Tom Jodlovich in Sydney. He works at Smooth as Silk Laser and Cosmetic Clinic. If you look at his reviews, they are quite high and I have been to him personally and can vouch for him.