laundry cabas

lv.uni.girl

Nov 13, 2018
hi does anyone have this bag? :smile:

is it practical, light, roomy? also, the bottom looks like it may slouch? I am buying it for someone as a gift and I want it to fit their lifestyle.

imunlisted

Mar 19, 2018
Texas
Well! Not feeling particularly confident since I'm reviving a post from 2018 :P, but I finally got my hands on a NWT laundry/cabas tote. I was interested in this when it first came out but it seemed like it didn't last very long (or maybe had less hype? maybe it's just me). I had other bags I wanted more at the time, so when I looked up again, finding a new one of these in a manageable size was tough.

Finally bit the bullet on this one (small, I think) in the east-west shape. Very happy with it - leather is thick but soft (I can already tell it will soften beautifully). One of the reasons this bag stuck with me are the handles... in this size there's 3 options: handheld, shoulder/crook of arm, and of course, crossbody - the straps are all thick and reinforced (one reason the YSL totes or any sewn-on only chain strap totes were a no for me) Add the fact it has a zip closure. :loveeyes: It's the perfect work/office-on-the-go partner to my Balenciaga backpack.

Wasn't able to find any posts/reviews on here or YouTube... hope anyone else who has this bag comes out of the woodwork! :rolleyes: 20211125_154423. 20211125_154445.

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Well! Not feeling particularly confident since I'm reviving a post from 2018 :P, but I finally got my hands on a NWT laundry/cabas tote. I was interested in this when it first came out but it seemed like it didn't last very long (or maybe had less hype? maybe it's just me). I had other bags I wanted more at the time, so when I looked up again, finding a new one of these in a manageable size was tough.

Finally bit the bullet on this one (small, I think) in the east-west shape. Very happy with it - leather is thick but soft (I can already tell it will soften beautifully). One of the reasons this bag stuck with me are the handles... in this size there's 3 options: handheld, shoulder/crook of arm, and of course, crossbody - the straps are all thick and reinforced (one reason the YSL totes or any sewn-on only chain strap totes were a no for me) Add the fact it has a zip closure. :loveeyes: It's the perfect work/office-on-the-go partner to my Balenciaga backpack.

Wasn't able to find any posts/reviews on here or YouTube... hope anyone else who has this bag comes out of the woodwork! :rolleyes: View attachment 5259175 View attachment 5259176
beautiful! stock pictures didn't do the bag any justice
:loveeyes:

Reactions: imunlisted