Keep or return? Help!

Four Tails

O.G.
Jul 27, 2009
These responses are so strange. It’s from Fashionphile so I opened the box and just wanted some reassurance. Have you guys never made a purchase and felt a bit of buyers remorse/needed some help justifying? It’s just a fun question - didn’t realize it seemed to suggest that I needed people to school me on how to shop
That is uncomfortably tone deaf. You came here with no context and asked us to tell you what to do with your money based on a photo of you cuddling a handbag in a car. We were given no details. Then you were snarky with members who replied.

Keep the white bag. Or return it. You should be the one to make that decision.

Sep 22, 2019
These responses are so strange. It’s from Fashionphile so I opened the box and just wanted some reassurance. Have you guys never made a purchase and felt a bit of buyers remorse/needed some help justifying? It’s just a fun question - didn’t realize it seemed to suggest that I needed people to school me on how to shop
Nothing wrong with wanting some reassurance. But your original post didn't say you wanted reassurance, or help justifying the purchase. It asked if you should keep or return the bag, but didn't give a reason you were considering returning the bag, or considering keeping the bag. People were just replying to what you posted - since you hadn't said you were simply wanting reassurance and help justifying the purchase.

kylienarak

I <3 Chanel
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
CA, U.S.A.
If you love it & going to use it then keep it. It is beautiful. I'm not a fan of the Chanel 19 myself. Also, white bag especially in lamb or goat is hard to take care of and might not age well. If you don't mind that then go for it. Good luck deciding!

Shirleepear

Aug 4, 2020
I agree with the previous comment if you have to ask then return, only you know the answer! Other people’s opinions don’t actually matter at the end of the day... for me personally though, I don’t like the 19 but like the color, so definitely a no for me.

mayr126

Jul 16, 2007
Wondering if you kept it or returned it? I’m trying to justify my YSL small LouLou Puffer in off white. It’s so gorgeous but I don’t need it and I charged it which makes me 2nd guess the purchase but it’s so gorgeous I don’t know if I could give it back.

jcshin

O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
i totally get you.. I ask myself that questions at times. However, I only end up keeping or buying bags that I love. I like the 19, it's pretty! However, for me.. i would return it because I'm to scared of white. I would get it in a different color. I got it in black because I wanted to use it. If you don't love it and questioning whether to keep it or not you should keep it, then you may want to return it. It is up to you ultimately. :smile: Good luck!! :smile:

Feb 17, 2007
I love the idea of a white bag, but I'm not certain it's a part of my reality. I'm careful with my bags, but I don't know if I'm that careful. I had a white GST years ago, everytime I looked at it, I saw a spot. Eventually had it dyed, and ruined it. If you have a doubt, return it.