Kate Spade Outlet HELP

Portcitygal

Jul 26, 2015
I came across a website called katespadebagoutlet.com. Does anyone know if this is a legitimate website? I was going to order a bag, but I'm a bit skeptical. The payment page makes me hesitant. They only accept paypal and payments must be under $100. It all looks authentic. Am I being duped?

Jul 17, 2008
I just tried googling the website, and it doesn't even come up for me in a search...so I would not buy... :smile:. Katespade.com has tons of surprise sales that sell outlet bags and they also have daily specials....You can sign up for their emails.
my motto is if it sounds to good to be true....:smile:

Reactions: lorihmatthews

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
I came across a website called katespadebagoutlet.com. Does anyone know if this is a legitimate website? I was going to order a bag, but I'm a bit skeptical. The payment page makes me hesitant. They only accept paypal and payments must be under $100. It all looks authentic. Am I being duped?
Those are fakes. Their only site is katespade.com and they do their outlet sales on the same site.

OogleAtLuxury

Nov 14, 2017
The Kate Spade outlet website is: http://surprise.katespade.com/

I have ordered from there before and received an authentic Kate Spade bag with appropriate packaging.

Reactions: MKB0925