Instant Reveal - Knot Chain Clutch

indiaink

Gone Gone Gone
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
It is gorgeous! What color is this? Oh my, congratulations and wear her in good health and happiness!!!

Long time BV fans but a late comer to the knot clutch. Finally own one and sad to hear from SA that they maybe discontinuing soon ( as it is part of the current sale promotion at the Hawaii boutique). I was debating on the colors and decided to go with this color so I can wear it casually :smile:

View attachment 4807112 View attachment 4807111

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
excellent choice! :tup:
i have one hidden waiting for a big date to become officially mine (anyway nowhere to carry it at the moment), great time to score a timeless and staple piece! enjoy and wear it in good health! :drinks:

RTone

O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Texas
excellent choice! :tup:
i have one hidden waiting for a big date to become officially mine (anyway nowhere to carry it at the moment), great time to score a timeless and staple piece! enjoy and wear it in good health! :drinks:
What don't you have hidden away and waiting to use? :lol:
You have to have the most incredible collection of goodness stashed away for future use. :coolio: :love:
I'm in awe every single time you post a picture of your collection! :yahoo: :tup:

dolali

O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
Long time BV fans but a late comer to the knot clutch. Finally own one and sad to hear from SA that they maybe discontinuing soon ( as it is part of the current sale promotion at the Hawaii boutique). I was debating on the colors and decided to go with this color so I can wear it casually :smile:

View attachment 4807112 View attachment 4807111
Beautiful! I love the color, it looks perfect on you!