How to purchase the Goyard St Louis.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I am 5'2" and have the Artios MM, it's not huge like you'd think. My thread about it here.
I like the St Louis but it's more like a Neverful to me in that it's super slouchy; and the handle drop is a little short for my preference. I will get one, or the Anjou, but it'll be a summer bag when I don't have thick coats or sweaters on. The manager at the Dallas boutique said it's not designed for heavy items so it depends on what your needs are.

• Love
Reactions: 880

O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
My pm sized totes are in pristine condition even though I use them often. I don’t carry anything heavy..
Agree with this. I have two St. Louis pm totes and use them frequently. I love the light weight and the lack of structure. I also got rid of my NeverFull LE’s, but I’m searching to repurchase one of them. The NeverFull is a great workhorse.

swanky, your bag is beautiful and sounds extremely practical!

Reactions: Swanky

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
New York/ Vermont
Well I just placed my order for the Artois in all black pm size. I think for me that is the best choice. I like the fact it has a zipper that was really the winning point for me. Thank you everyone who contributed their thoughts, TPF is so great, what would us purse lovers do without it????

Good luck OP with your decision!