How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

MissOrange

Dec 10, 2015
Thanks @Mimmiesmama! I am in pain at the moment, but at least I won’t need to do daily open wound cleaning and dressings now that it has been debrided and closed. 2 weeks was enough! I found out that laser treatment heals in a few days so this 2 weeks of open wound was not normal. The laser doc messaged me again today! He was upset my surgeon now refused to speak with him! Yay, the head of the hospital information governance had emailed the surgeons and they got the message.

MissOrange

Dec 10, 2015
Yesterday was 8 weeks post breast fat transfer. I put a collage of b+a. In both photos I weigh 99.4 lbs! Incredible how breast FT can look like implants and I will never have to deal with ruptures, silent intracapsular rupture, implant recalls as unsafe, implants that can cause cancer in lab rats or in humans, breast implant illness with my own autoimmune system attacking both the implants and my own body or have to pay for exchanges. The us fda has now put a black box warning on all breast implants stating it does not last a lifetime and requires regular scans to check for ruptures. More and more ethical surgeons are now refusing to put in breast implants.

This is the future and breast implants will become obsolete, as breast fat transfer surgeons get better and better worldwide!

For the cost of one set of implants, you get breast FT and free liposuction of any combination of your fatty areas, ie arms, tummy, flanks, thighs and/or knees. I call it a 2 for 1 special!

And I have cracked how to only need one round of fat transfer. Drop your weight before your surgery (go 3-5 lbs below your ideal weight) and then keep it above after. Get a weight tracking app. Here are my Aug-Oct weights. The dip in August is my weight loss prior to surgery on August 22. Your weight at surgery then becomes the ideal target weight (green line) never to go below. Then overeat fats and protein every day to combat post surgical hypermetabolic catabolism of fats. Because you are fighting hypermetabolism you will need to consume a huge amount of calories just to maintain a weight. No exercise for 3 months. Netflix in bed becomes the best activity for fat cell survival.

Collage 2020-10-18 06_29_28.gif

20201017_185313.png

20201017_185325.png

20201017_185341.png

Last edited:

cherrykiss

Mar 12, 2012
Another plastic surgery death in a clinic based setting...I am glad I paid more for a hospital and consultant anaesthetist than a clinic with nurse anaesthetist. http://people.com/health/19-year-o...iAJNlbhHK_GSim3hPMttIa1UWYKnzNxFm-eTBCP6Xic6c
I followed this girls story as well, definitely scary :sad:. Since KR still requiring quarantining time I visited a US doctor to ask about a semi-full body lipo. Think I should do it or wait until KR opens back up again? :/

MissOrange

Dec 10, 2015
I followed this girls story as well, definitely scary :sad:. Since KR still requiring quarantining time I visited a US doctor to ask about a semi-full body lipo. Think I should do it or wait until KR opens back up again? :/
Hi @cherrykiss a semi full body lipo sounds like a major operation. I would suggest booking in your home country USA. The pain will be immense and Korea only gives tylenol postop. You may wish to have GA with such extensive lipo. And you would need someone at home to help you recover as you may feel battered and bruised for 1-2 weeks.

cherrykiss

Mar 12, 2012
Hi @cherrykiss a semi full body lipo sounds like a major operation. I would suggest booking in your home country USA. The pain will be immense and Korea only gives tylenol postop. You may wish to have GA with such extensive lipo. And you would need someone at home to help you recover as you may feel battered and bruised for 1-2 weeks.
Yea for me the recovery would be all the same. Just me, myself and I regardless in KR or US haha.

The only thing is, I feel like KR does so many more operations on a daily basis and they seem to take out more fat (aesthetically in KR it's more acceptable).

Here I talked with an KR US doc who I've gone to in the past - for an eyelid revision and other touchups. The GA part definitely does freak me out however, especially after reading the article :sad:. I haven't done any surgeries in awhile that required GA but it would be required for this op so it's a bit nerve wrecking. :-s