How has Coronavirus impacted your life and your lifestyle?

mzbaglady1

Feb 23, 2017
I told a friend that I expected lawsuits to be filed over this vaccination mandate. I also said in these threads that people are going to be quitting or retiring from their jobs in record numbers if forced to vaccinate. My employer offered a buyout to retire and the initial number employees to leave was in the low number of 50. The company got over 300 employees put in to leave. And this is just one area I know of that had this number and I can imagine the numbers for other departments that employees put into to retire. It's going to be interesting on how these lawsuits are going to be resolved. Screenshot_20210915-084525_Google. Screenshot_20210915-084055_Google. Screenshot_20210915-084126_Google. Screenshot_20210915-084211_Google.

canto bight

Feb 10, 2018
My company is requiring all employees to be either fully vaccinated or submit to weekly testing soon. If an employee refuses to do one of the two, they will face termination. A lot of people will refuse. Good riddance to each and every one of them and when they don't qualify for unemployment or get an unfavorable reference, I won't feel even the least bit sorry for them.

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I hate to think about how long the courts will be tied up with vaccine mandate cases. The flip side of the coin all these people who leave are creating new job opportunities for those without work. I can’t imagine how large your workforce is mzbaglady1 if 300 people are leaving. What is the precent dose that make up? I wonder how this mandate will affect my work, I haven’t heard anything yet from corporate regarding it. I was surprised to not hear anything yet so my guess is legal is still figuring it out. I also read that the state of AZ is suing B administration over this mandate saying that unauthorized aliens are not subjected to to mandate and it’s discrimination against citizens.

mzbaglady1

Feb 23, 2017
I hate to think about how long the courts will be tied up with vaccine mandate cases. The flip side of the coin all these people who leave are creating new job opportunities for those without work. I can’t imagine how large your workforce is mzbaglady1 if 300 people are leaving. What is the precent dose that make up? I wonder how this mandate will affect my work, I haven’t heard anything yet from corporate regarding it. I was surprised to not hear anything yet so my guess is legal is still figuring it out. I also read that the state of AZ is suing B administration over this mandate saying that unauthorized aliens are not subjected to to mandate and it’s discrimination against citizens.
It's a large percentage of employees for one job title in one geographical area. I think the numbers are higher same job title at other geographical areas. It's definitely going to be a shortage of employees and new hires will be subject to layoffs, lower wages, no pension, higher medical insurance. It's easy to say good riddance to people who don't want to be vaccinated but straight across various job professions It's going to be shortages in job markets. There was shortages in the hospitality industry at the height of the pandemic and for some places there's long wait times or shorter business hours. There's a hospital not accepting maternity patients. Shortage of nurses at this hospital a group of nurses quit. The interstate trucking industry had a shortage of truck drivers before covid hit. A large percentage of drivers retired. And this is why I'm seeing a lot of empty shelves at a couple of big box stores. To me to replace employees that have the training and knowledge of a job is not going to happen overnight especially if it's a job that requires technical skills or years of experience in that profession. I'm reading and hearing potential new hires are being picky of what jobs that they are going to accept.

Aug 6, 2021
Oh my word! It just keeps getting better and better!!! This was just announced yesterday by our premier.

Now there are talks about reopening MID NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!! URG!!!!!!!!!
All because there are those that refuse to get vaccinated?????? FTLOG

Well now if you want ANY beauty treatment (Hairdresser, nails done, etc..), YOU have to be FULLY VACCINATED. Same is being done for Restaurant's, indoor and outdoor events, basically everything.

I'm just SO happy I was able to upgrade my iPhone one week before we went into lockdown. I was locked out of my old iPhone because I couldn't remember my Apple ID password (too many attempts) and the only way to unlock it was to put it back to factory settings, which I couldn't do as I have escript's on it. I don't need to worry about that now, I have my new one. I already have my first dose certificate on my new iPhone and I can print it off if I want to. As our vaccinations are going through Medicare, we still don't know if we get a card like other Countries do as it's all linked with the Government Medicare system and the myGV app. No-one I know yet who has been fully vaccinated has received any card from Medicare just yet, just the same as me, the Medicare certificate (first dose, date, where, fully vaccinated). It's still in the process on what it will be and how it looks. We have the QR code system here too, so if you have it sent and linked to your phone it will automatically show if you are fully vaccinated.
I have this on my phone. The thing that worries me is I really don’t want anyone grabbing or touching my phone to get a good look or steady for a scan. People do just reach out & would hate to see my phone dropped or worse.

Jan 5, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Starting today we must show proof of vaccination to dine in restaurants, go to the movies, etc!
@arnott is in Canada, as am I. We have different Provinces rolling out different levels of restrictions at the moment..from masks, to proof of vaccination, etc.
Well I personally think that's great that you have to show proof of vaccination to eat, drink or be entertained. Hopefully we will have that hear where I live soon. Although it won't be popular :lol:

Reactions: ildera5
Jan 5, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
My company is requiring all employees to be either fully vaccinated or submit to weekly testing soon. If an employee refuses to do one of the two, they will face termination. A lot of people will refuse. Good riddance to each and every one of them and when they don't qualify for unemployment or get an unfavorable reference, I won't feel even the least bit sorry for them.
Oh god, I didn't even think about unemployment! For Pete's sake, I hope they don't qualify for Unemployment!!!

Reactions: lovlouisvuitton

hermes_lemming

my little etoupe
O.G.
May 5, 2006
I told a friend that I expected lawsuits to be filed over this vaccination mandate. I also said in these threads that people are going to be quitting or retiring from their jobs in record numbers if forced to vaccinate. My employer offered a buyout to retire and the initial number employees to leave was in the low number of 50. The company got over 300 employees put in to leave. And this is just one area I know of that had this number and I can imagine the numbers for other departments that employees put into to retire. It's going to be interesting on how these lawsuits are going to be resolved. View attachment 5194605 View attachment 5194606 View attachment 5194607 View attachment 5194608
Its not just over refusing vaccines. Masses are quiting the airline, service and health care industries because they're fed up with atrocious bad behavior .

lovlouisvuitton

Yothu Yindi: ~Treaty~
Authenticator
Aug 16, 2012
Running amuck in Oz!
Oh my word! I seriously just have to throw up my hands and give up. Yet another RALLY is/was scheduled to happen this Saturday, but our Chief police officer is going to shutdown the whole transport industry into the City and around the city. EVERYONE SINGLE ONE OF US IS BEYOND FED UP WITH BEING IN LOCKDOWN - But to blatantly break the rules, attack police, throw all kinds of objects at police all because you are mad at being Lockdown????? Well, WELCOME to EVERYONE'S REAL WORLD in our state!

Our Premier is going to give an announcement this coming Sunday for our road map out of lockdown. We will be at 70% vaccinated tomorrow (Friday), so he will also announce what that 70% can do, which won't be much. Extra daily exercise time outside, lifting the 5km to 10km, nothing really to celebrate.

This is just MHO, but I really foresee when we do reopen at 80% fully vaccinated it's going to turn ugly really fast. They are already selling the Fake Medicare certificate's and we have no idea yet what this new system of showing fully vaccinated will look like using your smartphone. They are keeping it under wraps, but from what I do know, is that you have to show the person at the front of the shop/retail store that you are in fact vaccinated before you are allowed to enter. For those that get refused (antivaxxer's), I see it going south real quick and going down to level I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Some large and small companies are making it mandatorily for those who work with the public to be fully vaccinated and those that are not and have an exemption, whether it be medical or religious reasons, they are trying to accommodate them and put them in a HO role or CS center role. They just want their employee's to feel safe and be safe when working with the public. So many companies are already requiring you to be fully vaccinated and if you refuse for the simple fact that you don't want it, you will lose your job.

Last edited: