Hermes in Toronto

Coconuts40

Aug 3, 2014
They picked up my call on my first try. I was able to get a SA immediately, but I guess I was lucky. This happened in early Dec.
I would keep politely calling. It’s a busy time and each SA can take on less appointments daily and are on an abridged schedule. Or email for an appointment. I love H but I don’t love video appointments even though I love it being couriered to me rather than going in to the store. Demand seems higher than ever with no travel ( and no shopping at stores outside of Canada for clients who normally do) and less appointments so I’d be patient. Being patient is hard but being impatient won’t make it go any faster. There are big long time spenders at H Toronto and most of them are exercising their patience also.
Thank you both for your reply.
I do agree patience is key here, especially at this time. I have no doubt it has been busier than ever there.

Reactions: CMilly

Bebeh

Jul 16, 2015
Hi, i am from montreal. I was wondering if its even possible to buy a birkin without having a big purchase history. Ive got a clic bracelet et oran sandals years ago. I can’t afford to buy millions things just to get a bag. Thanks

keekee404

Sep 30, 2007
Hi, i am from montreal. I was wondering if its even possible to buy a birkin without having a big purchase history. Ive got a clic bracelet et oran sandals years ago. I can’t afford to buy millions things just to get a bag. Thanks
I dont think so. You could be lucky to get it at 1: 0.7. Meaning spending at least 7k pretax on none handbags.

Bebeh

Jul 16, 2015
I dont think so. You could be lucky to get it at 1: 0.7. Meaning spending at least 7k pretax on none handbags.
Oh wow i didnt know « the game » of hermes before reading about it. Thanks! I’d love a collection of birkins and kellys but theres nothin else i like there except shoes and belts. I guess ill never get one

keekee404

Sep 30, 2007
Oh wow i didnt know « the game » of hermes before reading about it. Thanks! I’d love a collection of birkins and kellys but theres nothin else i like there except shoes and belts. I guess ill never get one
Buy shoes and belts then. Very easy to add up. Otherwise go get with a reseller, expect 20% mark up at least.

Mena168

Mar 21, 2017
Apparently Hermès value clients that truly love the brand. They prefer sell B and K to their loyal customers. I would recommend you to buy from a reseller if you don’t want to play the game. Or go to Paris - but that is not guaranteed either.