Hermes boutiques in London

_gelato_

Nov 28, 2015
Hello Ladies/Gentlemen - has anyone got wind of what the Christmas stock will be like? I’ve been in four times to NBS in the last month looking for a Evelyn 29 for my mother and every time it’s ‘no stock’. I’m holding out hope for the lead up to Christmas, but haven’t heard whether stock is expected to increase or not. Would love to hear from anyone who has any news!
Not sure about bags but there is a ribbon shortage… My latest purchases are still in the orange boxes but the ribbons are now plain brown ones. One SA said Paris stopped sending London the H ribbons ‘due to Brexit’ - I’m 50% sure he was only kidding… :biggrin:

• Wow
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags

Ania

O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
London
Not sure about bags but there is a ribbon shortage… My latest purchases are still in the orange boxes but the ribbons are now plain brown ones. One SA said Paris stopped sending London the H ribbons ‘due to Brexit’ - I’m 50% sure he was only kidding… :biggrin:
Yes, they are having real issues with packaging at the moment. Ribbons and also paper bags - my few recent purchases came in the plain white bags because the store was out of the organs carriers. On the plus side, stores are getting deliveries of scarves, shoes, etc :smile:

Reactions: JA_UK

sbones

Sep 20, 2013
London, UK
That gave me a good laugh! Of all the brexit shortages, who knew Hermes ribbons would be hit so hard:giggle:

JA_UK

Birkin Baby Yeaahhh!
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Yes, they are having real issues with packaging at the moment. Ribbons and also paper bags - my few recent purchases came in the plain white bags because the store was out of the organs carriers. On the plus side, stores are getting deliveries of scarves, shoes, etc :smile:
If I’m to be honest I have to say I much prefer the plain white bags, good to know about the deliveries!

Zanayaka

May 2, 2016
Anyone has any idea how I can possibly enhance the chance of getting this QB during the 8 month period?
I saw some posted they are spending towards 1:1 / 2:1 to get the bag - would that help or
is it just pure luck?

I have been shopping in other countries and scored my QBs before but I am getting so confused with this wish list system in UK..

Thank you in advance!

WhiteBus

Nov 23, 2020
Anyone has any idea how I can possibly enhance the chance of getting this QB during the 8 month period?
I saw some posted they are spending towards 1:1 / 2:1 to get the bag - would that help or
is it just pure luck?

I have been shopping in other countries and scored my QBs before but I am getting so confused with this wish list system in UK..

Thank you in advance!
Be a regular shopper
Be nice
Avoid having a 'get a QB' scheme
Remember the virtues of the English - we wait in line

Zanayaka

May 2, 2016
Be a regular shopper
Be nice
Avoid having a 'get a QB' scheme
Remember the virtues of the English - we wait in line
That's perfect - thank you!
My SA seems to be very helpful and I am glad that I have found her.
Was just worried that it would be very difficult to have a bag at last as I am not sure how many years I would be here for
- guess I should just enjoy the process!

Reactions: paula24jen

candyfloz

Dec 4, 2020
I’ve put my wish list on the bond st store and wondering if the wish list is put on all the other stores or are they independent from each other? (Do I need to put my name down at another store)

Hanash

Oct 2, 2019
I’ve put my wish list on the bond st store and wondering if the wish list is put on all the other stores or are they independent from each other? (Do I need to put my name down at another store)
You can only create a wish at one store in the UK and that will be the store that grants the wish. The other stores can access the fact you have a wish elsewhere so therefore you cannot create one at any other store. Some people do move wishes to other stores based on their perception that some may have more stock than others. All a bit of a juggle - you will hear success stories and stories of endless waiting too - you have nothing to lose!