help with choosing my first lady dior!

cindy4125

Aug 6, 2020
Hi everyone! first time posting here and I'm thinking of buying a mini lady dior soon, but I really can't decide on a color!

I'm deciding between the cherry red patent, the dioramour latte color (http://www.dior.com/en_us/products...ady-dior-dioramour-bag-latte-cannage-lambskin), and the pearl grey one.

My only issue with the cherry red patent is if it will be difficult to match with my wardrobe. I love the dioarmour latte color, but also wondering if it will be prone to color transfer and if I can wear it in the winter? (What do you guys think about wearing light colored bags in the winter?) Pearl grey is definitely a safe option that I think I can wear all year round and will match up with anything I wear.

HeartHermes

Feb 24, 2017
Latte doesn't appear to be a stark white color so I think it would be a beautiful white to wear during winter. I have a medium studded Lady Dior in a pretty soft white and love wearing it in winter. I've attached a photo of my bag with a winter vest, hat and Burberry scarf so you can see how white works with winter clothing.

I would love a cherry red patent to wear during that fall and around Christmastime. I think the Latte color may be a more versatile/year around color, though. I'm not a grey fan but if you like that color, it can definitely go year around. Really all three colors that you've mentioned are fine worn year around.

Dior-Lady-Dior-Studded-Supple-Leather-Handbag.gif

Elaria

Feb 6, 2017
Latte doesn't appear to be a stark white color so I think it would be a beautiful white to wear during winter. I have a medium studded Lady Dior in a pretty soft white and love wearing it in winter. I've attached a photo of my bag with a winter vest, hat and Burberry scarf so you can see how white works with winter clothing.

I would love a cherry red patent to wear during that fall and around Christmastime. I think the Latte color may be a more versatile/year around color, though. I'm not a grey fan but if you like that color, it can definitely go year around. Really all three colors that you've mentioned are fine worn year around.

View attachment 4841218
Stunning bag! Have the handles on your bag gotten dirty? It looks pristine still from the photo. I am contemplating a mini in Latte or White, but am worried about dirtying the handles/corners. I may end up with the satin crystal black instead to be on the safe side.

Elaria

Feb 6, 2017
Hi everyone! first time posting here and I'm thinking of buying a mini lady dior soon, but I really can't decide on a color!

I'm deciding between the cherry red patent, the dioramour latte color (http://www.dior.com/en_us/products...ady-dior-dioramour-bag-latte-cannage-lambskin), and the pearl grey one.

My only issue with the cherry red patent is if it will be difficult to match with my wardrobe. I love the dioarmour latte color, but also wondering if it will be prone to color transfer and if I can wear it in the winter? (What do you guys think about wearing light colored bags in the winter?) Pearl grey is definitely a safe option that I think I can wear all year round and will match up with anything I wear.
I vote latte if you are okay with babying the bag and only wearing it with light colors or clothes that won't transfer color. I personally think ecru can be worn anytime of the year, but I also live in CA. If you want something more care-free and will be for sure a year-round color anywhere you are, I vote pearl grey. You can't go wrong with either neutral IMO. Red is also stunning, but agreeably harder to match with wardrobe.

HeartHermes

Feb 24, 2017
Stunning bag! Have the handles on your bag gotten dirty? It looks pristine still from the photo. I am contemplating a mini in Latte or White, but am worried about dirtying the handles/corners. I may end up with the satin crystal black instead to be on the safe side.
Thanks! So far I haven't had any problems. I did purchase two Dior Mitzah scarfs to wear on the handles in case, but so far I haven't actually worn it with those on the handles. If you wear a lot of lotion, you may want to put Mitzah scarfs (or twillys) on your handles. Dior makes some really pretty ones.