Help me I want that darn Nano Puzzle

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
Canada
Don't mind me. This is just a purse fiend wanting something entirely impractical and probably overpriced and just not caring. I can't stop looking at nanos! I've resisted all the other bag brand nano bags but this one WILL NOT LEAVE ME.

A bright color, I think. UGH
Haha I hear you! I also want keep looking at the mini puzzle and nano balloon, I think they're so cute!

Reactions: Greentea

honey.dew

Mar 20, 2021
I really love the fruit mini puzzles that they had this summer. I hope they do something fun for the nanos and like you said bright colours (maybe mixed) would be so cute.

Colieolie

Jan 27, 2015
Toronto
I have the nano puzzle in avocado green and I love it. I was originally considering getting the mini size but then they released the nano. It works well both hand carried and crossbody on the chain strap. It also fits a surprisingly generous amount given the rectangular shape.

stcstc

Apr 16, 2014
New York, NY
Oh I went both so I have the three smallest sizes! Tan mini and bright nano. I already have a black small
congrats!!!! Would love to see the pics!!! Those are really adorable! I just can't help looking at the nano balloon. I saw someone carrying a bright blue nano balloon with a yellow floral dress and it is just so perfect in every way. ugh...

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
Canada
congrats!!!! Would love to see the pics!!! Those are really adorable! I just can't help looking at the nano balloon. I saw someone carrying a bright blue nano balloon with a yellow floral dress and it is just so perfect in every way. ugh...
I wonder is it from the Hometown Cha Cha Cha Kdrama? LOLL