Gucci X Balenciaga Hacker Project

Bakerqueen

Be classic and be YOU!!
Aug 5, 2021
Glendale, CA

Attachments

MsLuxe

Jan 13, 2021
I ordered the same one! Your picture looks so much nicer than the one on the Gucci website. I was conflicted about the purchase, but after seeing your picture, I’m excited. Mine is arriving tomorrow.
Glad I could help! I was also pleasantly surprised when I received it!

Jun 27, 2021
Hello. May I ask where did you ladies manage to order the hourglass bag? Thank you!
Ordered the small mono back in Aug at the Soho NY store. Picking her up tomorrow. Took way longer than expected when the collection launched the 15th. Was kind of worried. Anywho, I heard the the collection is getting replenished? Don’t quote me, but def reach out to your SA. Good luck!

Reactions: LaPush

Bakerqueen

Be classic and be YOU!!
Aug 5, 2021
Glendale, CA
Hello. May I ask where did you ladies manage to order the hourglass bag? Thank you!
Hello, I preorder last August at Harrods. And my CA called me when it was release on 15th this month. That day on 15th Gucci website had as well, but they sold out fast. Hope you find one!!

Reactions: LaPush

LaPush

Nov 17, 2021
Ordered the small mono back in Aug at the Soho NY store. Picking her up tomorrow. Took way longer than expected when the collection launched the 15th. Was kind of worried. Anywho, I heard the the collection is getting replenished? Don’t quote me, but def reach out to your SA. Good luck!
I checked with my local store and was told this is a limited edition item so there will be no restock. Months before the release I tried to place an order but the SA claim GUCCI was not taking pre orders. Anyway, that the sad story of the reality I had to face.

Jun 27, 2021
I checked with my local store and was told this is a limited edition item so there will be no restock. Months before the release I tried to place an order but the SA claim GUCCI was not taking pre orders. Anyway, that the sad story of the reality I had to face.
Strange. Where are you based? Because I follow SA’s / personal shoppers on IG and they confirmed restock in the medium sized hourglasses. Though, I did inquire with my SA at Soho when I picked up my bag and mentioned if restock for the Hacker project might happen and she said at the moment they haven’t heard anything. Not a definitive “no” per say because I wanted to put my name down for the city bag, but was told that was unlikely for Soho as they have 3 people who pre ordered back in the summer. No big deal, but again maybe try department stores?

LaPush

Nov 17, 2021
Strange. Where are you based? Because I follow SA’s / personal shoppers on IG and they confirmed restock in the medium sized hourglasses. Though, I did inquire with my SA at Soho when I picked up my bag and mentioned if restock for the Hacker project might happen and she said at the moment they haven’t heard anything. Not a definitive “no” per say because I wanted to put my name down for the city bag, but was told that was unlikely for Soho as they have 3 people who pre ordered back in the summer. No big deal, but again maybe try department stores?
I am based in Singapore. Prior to the release I asked the SA to inform me once the Hacker Project release date is confirmed. I was told to sign up for the newsletter in GUCCI website for updates. Now there are cases where people are re-selling the bag twice the price it was sold for.

nolv711

Sep 13, 2021
Do you mind sharing the IG’s for the SA’s and personal shoppers you follow? I’m bummed I discovered this collab 2 days ago.. hoping there is a restock of the bags not available on the website.

Jun 27, 2021
Do you mind sharing the IG’s for the SA’s and personal shoppers you follow? I’m bummed I discovered this collab 2 days ago.. hoping there is a restock of the bags not available on the website.
@fashion_finders_nyc they just posted the medium in their stories but you’re going to pay a bit of a premium. Not sure if they ship internationally. I forgot who else posted the hourglass bags but I’ll keep you posted.

nolv711

Sep 13, 2021
@fashion_finders_nyc they just posted the medium in their stories but you’re going to pay a bit of a premium. Not sure if they ship internationally. I forgot who else posted the hourglass bags but I’ll keep you posted.
Thanks for the info. I’ll check them out. I’m hoping there is a restock on the website but maybe that’s wishful thinking. I’m not familiar if Gucci ever does restock for limited editions.