Goyard Metallic Colors * Gold Bronze Silver*

a_b_c

Dec 28, 2020
Has anyone seen these recently in Paris?
Both Paris stores are all out (the main store on rue st honore & the one in Printemps; the small shop across from the main one is closed). They were not expecting to receive any more stock. The very last one available for sale was a large St. Louis in gold @Printemps. Apparently the silver was the most popular of the metallics, at least in Paris.

bextasy

<3's TPF
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
The City
Both Paris stores are all out (the main store on rue st honore & the one in Printemps; the small shop across from the main one is closed). They were not expecting to receive any more stock. The very last one available for sale was a large St. Louis in gold @Printemps. Apparently the silver was the most popular of the metallics, at least in Paris.
Ugh too bad. Has anyone seen any recently in the US?

CrackBerryCream

The Edge of Glory
Oct 26, 2012
I bought the Rose gold St Louis PM today at the Main store in Paris. They also had a gold one. My SA thinks they might be from another store that didn't sell them. And perhaps also in the GM size. Silver was the most popular and all sold out, also in the GM size.

Reactions: c18027

a_b_c

Dec 28, 2020
I bought the Rose gold St Louis PM today at the Main store in Paris. They also had a gold one. My SA thinks they might be from another store that didn't sell them. And perhaps also in the GM size. Silver was the most popular and all sold out, also in the GM size.
The gold you saw, was it in the PM as well? Yes, it seems the silver has been definitely gone for a while now.

CrackBerryCream

The Edge of Glory
Oct 26, 2012
The gold you saw, was it in the PM as well? Yes, it seems the silver has been definitely gone for a while now.
Yes, the yellow gold was also a PM size. I haven't seen which colours were available in the GM size as I only requested for the PM size.